Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I'm trying to create a street view for google maps. It works in IE, and Firefox, but not in the Palm Emulator. I see the map, but below it's a white space for the street view.

It's suppose to look like this:

But instead I get this, in the emulator:

Attached below are the zip, and .ipk files. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    I know this wont help, but dam this would be a hell of an app. Please somebody help him =O
    in ie and ff, it's using flash, which pre doesn't support, hence it doesn't work. good luck.
    ahhhh there we go... flash... haha I knew it was something the Pre wasn't supporting.

>.<

Sorry Leke! Unless you can somehow convert it from flash to JSJSJS... : /
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    ahhhh there we go... flash... haha I knew it was something the Pre wasn't supporting.

>.<

Sorry Leke! Unless you can somehow convert it from flash to JSJSJS... : /
    I'm 0 for 2 so far on a pre program. Not looking good for me so far....
    One possible solution is to set up a server to get the image(s) from Google and pass them back to the Pre as JPG images.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    adobe is releasing flash for mobile in october, so maybe you could keep baking the app and polishing it till then?