1.    #1  
    Is it possible to establish an internet connection while working in the emulator? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Isn't it part of the setup of the VM (virtual box)?
    Yes, the Web and other internet dependent applications work perfectly on the emulator.

Are you experiencing otherwise?
  4.    #4  
    Yeah unless I missed a step. I can get the emulator up and running just fine, however when I fire up the browswer and try to go to Google it times out and says that a timeout was reached. Do I need to add, or bridge my pc's network adapter?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
    Yeah unless I missed a step. I can get the emulator up and running just fine, however when I fire up the browswer and try to go to Google it times out and says that a timeout was reached. Do I need to add, or bridge my pc's network adapter?
    Likely bridge it. I don't have my laptop with me at work but if I remember correctly (and from experience with vmware) you will likely want to bridge it.
    That's interesting. I downloaded and ran VMWare on my Vista 64 Premium laptop with no problems. No bridging, nothing.

Odd.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    The palm sdk setup should have set everything up for you. Did you start the virtual machine via the Palm Emulator icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    That's interesting. I downloaded and ran VMWare on my Vista 64 Premium laptop with no problems. No bridging, nothing.

Odd.
    vmware sets up bridging by default I beleive now (if you create a network interface for the VM).
  9.    #9  
    There wasn't much setup needed after the install, I just kicked it off and it worked, well everything except the internet connection worked. Can someone post a screen shot of their network settings?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10.    #10  
    Can any one provide a screen shot of thier network settings please?

Thanks in advance!