Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Templarian View Post
    Komodo has auto completing for Mojo (not as good as MS intellisense, but gets the job done). Finally got talked into making a thread for it over here. Might want to check it out.

I switched people over to Komodo in IRC all the time, Eclipse is great for some stuff, but it's tools don't even come close for webOS development.
    In WebOS development, Komodo Edit and Eclipse are very similar. However, Komodo Edit is a lot "Lighter" than Eclipse. Runs faster, less space, less setup and less errors.

Debugging and Intellisense in either would make me a coding god by today's standards though.
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger View Post
    In WebOS development, Komodo Edit and Eclipse are very similar. However, Komodo Edit is a lot "Lighter" than Eclipse. Runs faster, less space, less setup and less errors.

Debugging and Intellisense in either would make me a coding god by today's standards though.
    You should really try it out. The Add-on should speed up your development also.

The WebOS-Internals wiki has some screenshots in the install guide and on the page linked below.
    Komodo - WebOS Internals

(Really not trying to be terribly biased here, but others have asked that I push this harder since they feel it is much better than what Palm has provided, going as far to say that Komodo should have been the supported editor of Palm)
    I just updated to the new version. The directory structure is a little different. Had to recreate my old projects.

The CodeIntelligence for Webos isnt' working though. Any insight? I added the API catalog and it's checked.

Well - considering the extensibility of VS2008, and the plethora of plug-ins for it (not to mention, the plug-in project template to get you started), maybe it would be a worthwhile effort to write a plug-in that supports intellisense for Mojo? And a new "WebOS Project" template to boot!

I'm just about to finally start writing my first WebOS app, and coming from years of .Net (including WPF/XAML and ASP.Net - which have similar UI paradigms), I'm wondering how tough I'll find it. I used to do a lot of Javascript, but it's been years, literally.

Honestly, I would probably pay for a VS plug-in (there's a business plan right there!)
    I just updated to the new version. The directory structure is a little different. Had to recreate my old projects.
    Yea it makes sense when working after a while.
    The CodeIntelligence for Webos isnt' working though. Any insight? I added the API catalog and it's checked.
    Not sure, were you in the correct scope. "Mojo." is global so should show up anywhere. Probably figured it out by now.

A VS plugin would be amazing. If I wasn't already busy I would think about writing it myself.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234