Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Bogus characters were newlines in the address. Not a big deal and justin was quick on the fix once I realized where the problem was
    Please PM so that we can discuss how we can not repeat this issue going forward. I might need a few more changes from Justin and I really want to make sure this doesn't happen again.

If you PM your email I'll be sure to cc you on any proposed changes.
    Moser,
    I'm having trouble with one course, it never downloads. I sent Justin an email and he said it might be a problem with the address being pulled into the json. He said for me to have you take a look. If you let him know what the issue is he can fix it. The course is The Trophy Club Indiana, Blue Tees. If you have any questions let me know. I haven't got to try the app yet, but seems to be great.

Thanks,
    byeskie
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by byeskie View Post
    Moser,
    I'm having trouble with one course, it never downloads. I sent Justin an email and he said it might be a problem with the address being pulled into the json. He said for me to have you take a look. If you let him know what the issue is he can fix it. The course is The Trophy Club Indiana, Blue Tees. If you have any questions let me know. I haven't got to try the app yet, but seems to be great.
    byeskie - try it now. I figured out that having double quotes around something in the "other" descriptions was causing a JSON error. I'll get with Justin to have him fix it but I removed the offending characters and now the course loads for me (at least on the emulator).

For others mapping courses - avoid using " or ' punctuation marks to avoid this problem
    Moser,
    Thanks! Seems to be working fine now.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Just uploaded version 0.21.10 to PC. Should be in FileCoaster soon. Fixes include:

1. fixed playing bug where front and center values were the same
    2. added "my clubs" - also displayes hint while playing when turned on
    3. added "email scorecard" option including hole by hole summary
    4. added handicap to score entry page
    5. fixed add course API error - you couldn't add before, should be able to now
    6. a host of little bugs here and there, squashed
    7. added front/back summary scores to landscape scorecard

let me know what you think. if you have troubles installing, PM me as i have seen an error or 2 popup.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345