Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Congrats on finishing development on the Pinfinder moser! I am glad I got to help along the way.
    Hey,
    I haven't found the pinseeker app yet in the homebrew section. Must it be tested before it gets made available?
    Thanks,
    Bob
    Sup Mika, looks good moserjj. I would like to try this app out asap, not sure what you mean by companion app though. Is this a seperate card you would like to run it in?
    Quote Originally Posted by acet3chnician View Post
    Sup Mika, looks good moserjj. I would like to try this app out asap, not sure what you mean by companion app though. Is this a seperate card you would like to run it in?
    Sup Dan...I'm ready to hack the course as soon as it's in the homebrew section. I think most of our East Bay courses are there...
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gugbogey View Post
    Hey,
    I haven't found the pinseeker app yet in the homebrew section. Must it be tested before it gets made available?
    Thanks,
    Bob
    My bad, it's there now!

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...f-gps-app.html
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acet3chnician View Post
    companion app? you must be talking about a scorecard app? Yeah, I think that should be in its own card and allow flipping back and forth. Seems to be logical to me. Hopefully somebody is writing a scorecard app still, even if its a simple one at first!
    moserjj, I'm writing a scorecard app. Don't have much free time between work and family but am making progress. Once I have something that I think is even remotely workable I will upload to the homebrew section.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    moserjj, I'm writing a scorecard app. Don't have much free time between work and family but am making progress. Once I have something that I think is even remotely workable I will upload to the homebrew section.
    be sure and tease us with screenshots, updates and stuff
    Ok, so here are a few screen shots. It's coming along but still a way from actually being able to enter scores.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Ok, so here are a few screen shots. It's coming along but still a way from actually being able to enter scores.
    That looks very sweet.
    Anybody else have trouble with getting any course information to load. Really want to use this tomorrow, but every time I try to search for a course, it just keeps searching indefinitely with no results.
    Same for me. App just keeps searching. What are we missing?
    The guy that hosts the database changes somethings for me and now mine doesn't work either. I was trying to debug tonight but no luck. Not sure what is going on but I'll keep looking into it.Maybe moserjj will have better luck than me in working out what's going on.
    I'm havin the same issue....have we had any resolution??
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Didn't work for me last night, I'll find out what's up
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I contacted BBGPSGOLF, the problem with searching/loading courses has been fixed! There is no need to update anything, your current version of GolfPinFinder should work just fine.

Also, a new version is getting close to release....
    Last edited by moserjj; 08/07/2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: clarified post
    Where you able to correct the continuous search problm??
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    I contacted BBGPSGOLF, the problem with searching/loading courses has been fixed! There is no need to update anything, your current version of GolfPinFinder should work just fine.

Also, a new version is getting close to release....
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    yes, the search problems have been fixed. It was caused when some other developers asked for more fields added to the API and one of them had some bogus characters in it.
    i'LL GIVE THIS A SHOT . Thanks
    A BAD DAY SKIING AND ROCK CLIMBING IS STILL BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    yes, the search problems have been fixed. It was caused when some other developers asked for more fields added to the API and one of them had some bogus characters in it.
    Good find. What were the bogus characters ? Good to know what those would be.

Sorry for causing the issue
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast