1.    #1  
    Quick question for you guys. Do I have to re-package and re-install the app to the virtual Pre every time I want to test, or is there some way of being able to view my updates in realtime? I noticed on the hour long Mojo development video that the developer had something where he could simply refresh the screen and it would show the changes instantly, but he was also using some form of IDE and a Mac. Thanks!
    Yes, as of right now, you have to repackage and reinstall (and relaunch) an app each time you change it. In the book, the author mentions a Mojo bundle for TextMate, a Mac-only text editor (most of the screenshots are also from TextMate), and this bundle will come with the SDK and allow you to automate all of that stuff (presumably - I am no in the early developer program). I assume that any IDE blessed by Palm will have this functionality.

For me, I wrote a quick shell script called "run" that packages, installs and launches my app in the emulator. Still manual, but closer.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    with the real sdk, you can right click a project, go to "run as" and select "palm application". Can you do that with the leaked sdk?
    From what I understand the only way to do it in the leaked SDK is via command line, unless like you said you create a script. Remember this is a leaked version, when the actual SDK comes out hopefully Palm have something integrated that will allow you to just choose the IPK file.
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    with the real sdk, you can right click a project, go to "run as" and select "palm application". Can you do that with the leaked sdk?
    No. You need the Palm plugin for Eclipse for it to work like that. It sure is convenient.