Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fain, I don't think I know what that means. I had the same problem "lilmexx" had, I didn't realize that when you type the password it stays blank. I thought it wasnt letting me type. It is like a website or program that replaces your text with*'s. I also received the same password message:

Passwords don't match
    passwd: password for XXXXXX is unchanged

I proceeded with what I was doing with the username I picked and the password unchanged. I did the make text message forwarding patch and the pre restarted itself at the end. When it came on the forward option was successful. I went back to make some more changes and that is when I noticed my root@castle changed to root@qemux86. I cant do anything with it now.
    I found the problem, apparently I was connecting to the emulator. When it the emulator is closed I am back to root@castle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishGuy View Post
    I found the problem, apparently I was connecting to the emulator. When it the emulator is closed I am back to root@castle
    haha I was just about to post how i realized "qemu" is the emulator at work tonight and that might have something to do with it. Glad you got it figured out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12