View Poll Results: Want your phone to be louder?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah! this thing isnt loud enough

10 83.33%
  • Nah..im goin death as it is

2 16.67%
  1. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    coming from windows mobile phones, im using to being able to apply an audio para mod - which makes the speaker and earpiece volume go higher than max settings allowed on the phone. personally i think the earpiece and the speaker on the pre could definitely go louder and they're a bit too quiet for my taste..i think after the last update my volume actually decreased and so im curious just how far we can push our phones before distortion begins. who's with me
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    The only adjustment currently supported by the audio object is volume. I would suspect that the default music app probably has it cranked to max, but I am not sure.

I will allow adjustable volume in my music app that is separate from the system volume. However, I don't think this will let you go louder than the phones max setting.