Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Sounds like things are coming along. You almost there to a new release? Now that the SDK is out I'm going to start looking to code up some homebrew stuff. I'll also be looking to add to the app catalog too. I like cheap and free apps so I will be working on making some of both.
  2.    #122  
    Yeah, it's all coming along, just trying to sort everything out...
    I really need to developers to cooperate so if you are interested in using my repo system to host your app, let me know.

EDIT:

Along the lines of the donations, any donations are welcome to my paypal... the email is Hax-da-hax0rz@hotmail.com

I wouldn't feel right getting a donation unless greg_roll got an equal or more donation, he is genius of us two :P

Still, if you want to donate, feel free, it is always appreciated.. maybe it could pay for a new domain name or something?

Still, remember, greg deserves the donations too
    Last edited by dhMassacre; 07/17/2009 at 02:48 PM.
    Question: I am coming to the party late. I just discovered this incredible application you made call the "active home screen". Is this application available for download? If so, how do you download it. I tried and kept getting an error message. If it not available now, when will it be? Also, any chance in downloading your original version?
  4.    #124  
    lol, i didnt make the active home screen?
    Ok. Who made it and how do I get it?
    I hope everything is going well.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kprep View Post
    Question: I am coming to the party late. I just discovered this incredible application you made call the "active home screen". Is this application available for download? If so, how do you download it. I tried and kept getting an error message. If it not available now, when will it be? Also, any chance in downloading your original version?
    Wrong party dude, it's over there http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-progress.html
  8.    #128  
    I'm really sorry guys but as you can see, there have been no updates..

We are redoing our current work, frustration forced us into a small break, but development will begin once more soon.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kprep View Post
    question: I am coming to the party late. I just discovered this incredible application you made call the "active home screen". Is this application available for download? If so, how do you download it. I tried and kept getting an error message. If it not available now, when will it be? Also, any chance in downloading your original version?
    god bless the newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Wams
    so where can I download this ipk installer
  11.    #131  
    No where as of now, i took it down... im not in any rush :P
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update dhM. Look forward to again seeing your work.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567