Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I am working on a Twitter app.
    I am using some custom UI elements that I've coded since the widgets that palm have created aren't that great.

Click here to download the public beta

Video of my custom tab bar UI:

QUICK TIPS
    - If you are logged into a user and you want to switch another account, DOUBLE swipe back to get to the user account screen.
    - You can change your number of tweets to load in the preferences.
    - Clicking on a thumbnail will load the image up bigger. Clicking on the URL in the tweet will launch a browser to the site.
    Last edited by eekfuh; 07/18/2009 at 04:47 AM. Reason: update
    Looks pretty nice. Out of curiosity, will it do a conversation view? That's one of the things Tweed does that Spaz does not, which I definitely would like.
  3.    #3  
    It does not currently.
    I have plans to implement that soon. Most likely before tomorrow night.
    Keep up the good work! I'm novice user for twitter, so I'm sure to enjoy this when released.
    I have the SDK installed and I'm currently installing homebrew apps using Palm-Install Feel free to put in in the beta.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I would love a shot at it. Let me know if I can be of service.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    It is almost ready for a RC but I need a few people who have rooted their phones and have palm-install who want beta access.
    I would most certainly be interested in this. I'm a pretty frequent user, so I think I could get a good feel for most features.

Edit: I should say something about the app: it looks great! Visually it almost looks ready for the mainstream. I love the interface so far...it seems very slick, simple to use, yet robust with features.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Saw the vid and I must say, that is an outstanding program you're working on there. Can't wait for this one to come out!
    i have a rooted pre. willing to beta for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    So I am working on a Twitter app. I've been working on it for quite a while.
    I am using some custom UI elements that I've coded since the widgets that palm have created aren't that great.
    Looks good. Can you say what you didn't like about Palm's widgets? Your app look iPhone-esque and very smooth.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Totally willing to root the my pre if you want me to test for you. Looks great.
    it's pretty good. I like the tool bar.
    Groups please.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I'm rooted, I'll test it! DM me if you like.

Thx
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
    I'm rooted, I'll test it! DM me if you like.

Thx
    Invite sent via email.
    I am about 5 min into this app and already find it amazing...makes tweed look like a calculator...
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Also willing to beta-test. Used to work in SQA.
    I've also rooted and wouldn't mind helping test.
    I'm rooted and am an vid twitter user

I like to test it
  20.    #20  
    I've updated my first post with the newest changelog and am accepting more people into the beta.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast