1.    #1  
    Not really, but there is one for the iPhone and it is really awesome!

Screenshots | AppBox Mobile

I've contacted the developers and see if they have any plans to make one for the Palm Pre. Fandango has one exactly the same for the iPhone, so I'm guessing the transition is not like building a whole new app from scratch.

Some contact info if you want to email them:
    Mailing Address:
    AppBox LLC
    1540 E 450 N
    Lehi, UT 84043

Email: mail [at] appboxmobile [dot] com
    Phone: 801-769-0967
    Last edited by TreoRock; 08/30/2009 at 01:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Well that was annoying. I thought we were getting the app but just like everything else its going to be an iPhone app first and then 6mo of "wait and see" for us.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Well that was annoying. I thought we were getting the app but just like everything else its going to be an iPhone app first and then 6mo of "wait and see" for us.
    This is more of a let's get the word out that we are interested and if they see that there is a demand then they may do it. So let's start contacting them.
    I emailed them and let them know i would like a pre version. I only use redbox about once a month or so on the free movie mondays (use to be EVERY monday but now just the first monday of the month) I have netflix and thats my main movie source
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    How about a Netflix mobile?? Could that ever happen? I already have a subscription, so movies for free???
    Quote Originally Posted by preak View Post
    How about a Netflix mobile?? Could that ever happen? I already have a subscription, so movies for free???
    DUde.. there is a netflix mobile.. look here:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/quickqueue
    is this just like the flixster app?
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    is this just like the flixster app?

no flixster app is for movies IN Theaters just like Fandango, Whereas Redbox is the self serve movie rental kiosk that are at a lot of retailers like wal mart, walgreens, McDonalds and other places.. Using a app like this hopes are that you could view whats new to dvd and reserve the item at the kiosk at your choice so you know its there when ya get there.
    SCK Manager
    There is a redbox app out for the palm now and its only 2 bucks. Check it out and tell them gocards300 sent you.