Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I have a small request. I find it very helpful to learn from others code. I know I can look at others code by unpacking the ipk files. However, I was wonder, can someone make a simple application that just shows off some of the Pre specific code? Just a simple app that has some pre buttons, pre option buttons, pre menu items, pre Scrolling (like flick a page up and down, left and right), pre gesture for moving back and forward, etc. It would be nice just to see the pre specific codes examples. Hope this isnt too much to ask for. I learned a lot from the Hello World app on the Pre Wiki.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    Hi,
    I have a small request. I find it very helpful to learn from others code. I know I can look at others code by unpacking the ipk files. However, I was wonder, can someone make a simple application that just shows off some of the Pre specific code? Just a simple app that has some pre buttons, pre option buttons, pre menu items, pre Scrolling (like flick a page up and down, left and right), pre gesture for moving back and forward, etc. It would be nice just to see the pre specific codes examples. Hope this isnt too much to ask for. I learned a lot from the Hello World app on the Pre Wiki.

Thanks
    Install the sdk - it comes with what you're looking for.
    -mark
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    i installed the sdk on my mac. where can i find this stuff?
    Alternatively I recommend checking out the tutorials and API documentation at webOSHelp.net. They've helped me out quite a bit
    The demo apps are in /opt/PalmSDK/Current/share

Just palm-install them onto your emulator and you're all set!