1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I'm a professional computer programmer that recently got interested in the palm pre/webOS hype. I downloaded and installed the SDK on windows 7 64 bit (if you guys need help doing this, let me know since it takes a bit of dancing to get it working). Now, what I'm used to having is a full API with the methods, classes, interfaces, etc for a SDK.

I realize that MOJO is javascript, but I haven't been able to really find anything that makes the development easier! It seems like all mojo does is give a collection of CSS styles so far!

I'm wondering if there is a development center that has all the discovered goodies that the mojo sdk has to offer, something more than hello world.
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm a professional computer programmer that recently got interested in the palm pre/webOS hype. I downloaded and installed the SDK on windows 7 64 bit (if you guys need help doing this, let me know since it takes a bit of dancing to get it working). Now, what I'm used to having is a full API with the methods, classes, interfaces, etc for a SDK.

I realize that MOJO is javascript, but I haven't been able to really find anything that makes the development easier! It seems like all mojo does is give a collection of CSS styles so far!

I'm wondering if there is a development center that has all the discovered goodies that the mojo sdk has to offer, something more than hello world.
    You'll either have to:

a) poke around existing code to find examples

b) have a login in on palms developer site (invite by palm only at this point) and have access to all documentation, examples, mojo api info, default style usage, etc...

Having a login, means you are bound by an NDA not to release it, so really details can be a bit hard to come by at this point. Apply for the SDK early access, although you'll be a bit late to the party, and at the end of a very long list
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Hey guys,

Oh no, there are a ton of examples / documentation within the SDK. Check under Palm\SDK\share\framework\javascripts for some really good information. Check out the stylematters app and reference back to the javascripts directory. You'll quickly get a grasp of what you can do.
  4.    #4  
    Ahh okay perfect, I didn't even see the share folder (d'oh).