Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    UPDATE: Please visit this link to download and report bugs:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...o-rooting.html

Hello guys,

This is the first ap im converting to Palm Pre. This Tetris based on the open source jstetris by Cezary Tomczak.

I know it doesn't look that good but im sure with the help of the community we can make it better :P

I'm still working on it but here is a screen shot and I will release it this weekend so others can work on it to improve it or just learn from it.

Send me a private message if you would like to beta test it on your palm. I only have a Palm Emulator for now, I'll buy the pre next month :P

Version 1.1 > Improved graphics :P

Ciao`
    Last edited by elchileno; 07/10/2009 at 02:47 PM.
    Looks awesome! Will try it when I get home.

______edit_____
    Oops I didn't read it correctly... I will email you when I get home.
    hey I would like to beta test this for you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    hey I would like to beta test this for you.
    Thanks~

Sure, I'll send you a link tonight when i finish tweaking some settings.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I would PM you but I haven't posted enough yet. I would love to test it too.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    i'd be happy to beta test it for you. I was actually think of doing tetris myself. our you planning on releasing the source code?? I'd love to take a look.
    I'll test it, but can't PM.
    strongly suggest if you have a working copy ready to beta, that you declare it an open beta and post it in the homebrew apps directory, updating as you come up with new versions.

The feedback from the group will help, really. Release early, release often. Can't suggest it enough.

RIck
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    strongly suggest if you have a working copy ready to beta, that you declare it an open beta and post it in the homebrew apps directory, updating as you come up with new versions.

The feedback from the group will help, really. Release early, release often. Can't suggest it enough.

RIck

Ok, I will release it under homebrew tonight if I get approved by the forum. Thank you!

Ps: I just updated the graphics : I updated the first post :P
    This looks great! Could you PM me when you can release the link? I'll PM back with feedback on the app of course.

I'm sure you already know, but there is a special way you have to pack the .ipk in order to install it on a device.
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post

RIck
    Rick is right.

The feedback in the Homebrew area is amazing. You will get fast and furious feedback from other developers, technical types, and not so technical types.

It's the perfect place to test an app. If nothing else it may help you kind of stake out your turf so that others move on to Hearts, Spades, and Poker wink, wink.

I just PM'ed you as well.

It looks great!

- Craig
    I would love to give your app the run through - it looks great
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I am down to test it too..
    I would love to test this also. Sorry, I am unable to PM yet.
    It does look nice and no phone is complete without tetris! Having said that though, myself and other tetris purists may object to the 12 line version you are creating. Most versions of tetris have only 10 blocks across. I've only seen 12 block tetris one other time and it was on my ti-89. It might be a good idea to change this.
  16.    #16  
    Hi guys,

I requested access to post it in the homebrew forums. I'm waiting to be approved to post the app.

Dan
    PM Sent, I have had Tetris on everyphone that I have owned and been playing the game since 87' hope to test it out for a hour or two and put it thru its paces
    SCK Manager
  18.    #18  
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Looks good. Good work!
    just wondering how to get a link to this game, id like to test it out on a working pre.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast