Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks so much for the tutorials, got this on my first try! MORE PAGES! W00T! W00T!
    it wont let me paste it after I obtain root access????
    any ideas?
    To clarify...I have root access in the command prompt....but when I right click and "paste" nothing shows up....????

Help...plz?
    Quote Originally Posted by iranmani113 View Post
    To clarify...I have root access in the command prompt....but when I right click and "paste" nothing shows up....????

Help...plz?
    NVM! download putty. learned how to use it.

and my life is now heaven.

Thanks for the code!
    I can't get the code to paste once I've gained root access.
    just right click while in the putty window and that will paste it
    When I get to the 3rd mod it wont paste. So I did it again without the 3rd one and just put the reboot in and when my my pre restarted it had the option for the page but no page came up when I hit it.... please help I am giving myself a headache.LOL
    HOw to Edit Language Menu? [in regional Settings->LAnguage]

for add Menu Item there?

Thanks..
    If I remove this patch, what happens to the icons on my extra pages? Do they all get moved into the default pages? Or do the extra pages stay put & the phone just no longer allows you to add any more?
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Does this still work?
    So i ran this patch, and now all of my icons are stacked into one pile some how, and i cant do anything about it. I cant move them, i cant access launcher menu, NOTHING Any ideas?
    I don't recall this being OK for WebOS 1.2.x... that may be your problem.
    Is there a way to fix it?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    try a reboot first.
    Palm update today, FIXED IT!
    You need to realize that you got lucky... all patches, mods, hacks need to be removed BEFORE running the Palm updates or you risk bricking your phone. Although, if you did brick the phone, WebOSDoctor could always be used to blow everything out and leave you a fresh WebOS installation.

Anyhow, before you do any other non-OEM "adjustments" to your phone, check to make sure they are compatible. I also strongly recommend reading the sticky threads here for beginners, using the forum search function, and asking questions before doing something you're not sure of (but after searching).

Happy hacking!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12