Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    i guess i need to revert but cannot do so because the backup files are corrupt. do i need to do a webosdoctor?
    I have downoaded the newest version of quick install. I have gone to tweeks and clicked on forwarding messages and email fwd and landscaping but my pre seems to now not apply text messages correctly. my text goes to my conversations and not in the text box for which im texting. What did i do wrong?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycoates613 View Post
    I have downoaded the newest version of quick install. I have gone to tweeks and clicked on forwarding messages and email fwd and landscaping but my pre seems to now not apply text messages correctly. my text goes to my conversations and not in the text box for which im texting. What did i do wrong?
    Try this, From Jason Himself, Works great, I had the same issue

so I've uploaded a new hotfix version (last one, I swear, lol).

The PNG chooser showing/not showing issue is fixed.

For those who used the first build of 2.03 and got the broken Messaging app, download this zip file.(http://filebin.ca/yyamnu/BackupFiles.zip) Make sure both Message Forwarding and Messaging in landscape are unchecked.

Extract the files from the zip. For each of the 4 files, do this:
    - In WebOS Quick Install, go in the menu Tools->Send File.
    - Drag the file onto the Send File window.
    - For the .jsjsjs $files$, $put$ $this$ $as$ $the$ $Destination$ $Folder$:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/

- For the .css file, put this as the Destination Folder:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/

Reboot your Pre, and everything should be working again and you should be able to check it again to get it working properly.
    So I am I right to assume that there is no App for Forwarding Texts? You have to Root and Puddy your phone in order to Forward Texts? Any feedback would be great thanks!
    PLEASE make a tweak in this that you have to double tap or something because i cant play audio files with the sms forward hack... this makes it kind of a pain in the **** cuz i have to plug my phone in and then pull the mp3 file from the folder and play it.. thanks for reading this and hope something is done! GREAT JOB THOUGH BTW!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I know there have been some updates on text forwarding on the Pre, what is the latest way to forward them? How do you access the Root and Puddy areas? I'm thouroughly confused....
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    hello????????
    its thread is nice sample, thank you
    Is it safe to dl the patch in PreWare?
    Actually, I just doubled tapped a message and the option appeared. Was this a feature from 1.3.1?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456