Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I just rooted my pre last night and now I am wondering if I want to restore it back to stock, would a hard reset do? I don't know if it's just me but it seems that now my battery dies a little quicker... Maybe I'm just using it more now. Any answers appreciated.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I did a little google'ing and if I'm right, running the webos doctor should completely restore the phone. Can somebody confirm this?
    I believe that's correct. Go to the predev wiki and look for a restore link on the left side.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cell128 View Post
    I did a little google'ing and if I'm right, running the webos doctor should completely restore the phone. Can somebody confirm this?
    you are correct. running the webosdoctor restores and resets everything. you will then login to your sprint account and your email and calendars will re-sync. however, all the rooting stuff you did will be gone.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thanks alot for the help. This will make it more comfortable to explore all these tweaks without fear of bricking.... Besides if it should come to that, that's why I pay for the phone insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by cell128 View Post
    Thanks alot for the help. This will make it more comfortable to explore all these tweaks without fear of bricking.... Besides if it should come to that, that's why I pay for the phone insurance.
    Due note that the supply of Pres are still very scare so that insurance is irrelevant at this time. Go crazy probably August or whenever its released for Bell Mobility