Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    If you want to add speed dial links directly to your launcher pages check out this thread I just created in the tips and tricks forum: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1782734
    Last edited by worthb; 07/27/2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: fixed broken link
    i am working speed dallier every time but i agree with with u .

------
    fateh singh
    ------
    i go for a morning walk in speed .
    i attach with you speedily.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelgresh View Post
    I'm working on it as we speak. It's an add-on to the Phone app. When Phone opens up, it's the first scene you see.
    This sounds very cool, but if your modding a built in app wouldn't that be a hack rather than an app?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I am looking forward to this app too.

As much as I like universal search and adding a contact to the launcher, they aren't as convenient for calling. With the launcher, if the person has more than one phone #, you are forced to make another selection. I'd like to be able to dial my frequent #s in the fewest keystrokes as possible, and not have to open the keyboard to do it.

I think the great thing about the Pre is that, over time, it will prove flexible enough so that everyone can set it up to function in a way that they prefer.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelgresh View Post
    I'm working on it as we speak. It's an add-on to the Phone app. When Phone opens up, it's the first scene you see. Also can be changed in Preferences to show in a 9-tile format (similar to Launcher) and in a list format similar to the Instinct's Speed Dial function. I used to have an Instinct, so I know how nice it is to have your speed dials available in a graphical interface.

Screenshots to come soon.
    Any word yet?
    Would love to see the speed dial app similar to that of the HTC Touch or the Instinct, had both of those phones, and that is the one thing I really miss on the Pre.
    what about the quick cut app that has a thing to make shortcuts for numbers on it have you guys tried that it's in the homebrew forum.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-1-7-30-a.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12