1.    #1  
    I have been looking but unable to find Palm's pre-built UI styles, (classes for buttons, ist of functions available, etc). I do not have access to the palm's developer wiki.

I already checked out most of this forum and predev wiki. Are there any other places to find more information? I already know how to create a basic ap but where can I find more help?

Im new here and I'll be sharing everything I learn~

Thanks

My first test, its useless but just testing how much I can customize the graphics. :P

Last edited by elchileno; 07/08/2009 at 06:22 PM.
    I'd check out webOShelp.net; they have an (incomplete) list of the API and CSS classes, etc.

Getting Started with webOS
    webOS Mojo CSS Styles
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elchileno View Post
    I have been looking but unable to find Palm's pre-built UI styles, (classes for buttons, ist of functions available, etc). I do not have access to the palm's developer wiki.

I already checked out most of this forum and predev wiki. Are there any other places to find more information? I already know how to create a basic ap but where can I find more help?

Im new here and I'll be sharing everything I learn~

Thanks

My first test, its useless but just testing how much I can customize the graphics. :P

danielfarina.com/pre/screenshot_ap1.jpg (cant post images yet)
    Check the Hello World app on the predev.wikidot.com page I believe the section on the html links to the default CSS page or it's in the framework files.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  4.    #4  
    Great, I will check it out ~

Thanks burntsky & Kaerey
    If you have the SDK, look at the Style Matters app in the sdk/share/samples directory.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    If you have the SDK, look at the Style Matters app in the sdk/share/samples directory.
    Ohh~ Good tip I spent a lot of time searching the web and i didnt notice the folders with samples.

weboshelp and the samples in the sdk are very helpful!

Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    The information is still pretty limited, I will spend a few days to see what I can do and hopefully come back with a useful ap. =P

ps: If anyone is developing aps and needs a designer/coder >>>> let me know~!