1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. I imagine this is somewhere in these forums but I have had no luck whatsoever in finding the right answer or getting it to work on my own. So here is my problem:

I have Vista 64. I went through and installed Virtualbox and everything as instructed in the various posts. I open Virtualbox, run the emulator but nothing happens. I will get the Windows is working icon for a second or 2 then just nothing. I have tried all sorts of things from running everything as administrator to turning of UAC to uninstalling and reinstalling everything. No matter what I do, same end result. Is there a way to manually set up Virtualbox for use with the emulator? Is there something else I could try? I am quite literally stumped on this issue and since that rarely happens it is really driving me crazy ;-) Especially when I see others running Vista saying they just ran Virtualbox, ran the emulator, it made the connection on its own and they were off and running. Unfortunately I am not having that experience!

Thanks guys/gals! I really appreciate any suggestions I may get.
    You don't need to run virtual box first. You will need to run palm-emulator from the command prompt. Look up my thread about installing the SDK on Vista 64bit for detailed instructions.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you VERY MUCH! Blubble. Worked like a charm. I had done exactly that previously except I had no idea I needed to replace that one file.

Finally have a working emulator ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    You don't need to run virtual box first. You will need to run palm-emulator from the command prompt. Look up my thread about installing the SDK on Vista 64bit for detailed instructions.
    Linky??
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Linky??
    You can click on Blubble's (or any users) name and search for all posts made by that person.

Here it is though! How to get Vista 64 working with Virtualbox and the emulator! I don't have enough posts yet to post links it appears so just search for posts made by Blubble.