Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuz View Post
    If the pre had a metronome and full DocsToGo I could stop keeping my treo around.

Metronome please!
    I need to read the entire thread before posting next time, but I second this...
    I Hope someone's working on Ackwire. I loved this game on my Tungsten E2.
    An app to increase the memory allocation for Home Brew Apps. It benefits every developer to do this, or else only the few handfull of apps individuals can fit will reside on the phone.

So... Memory management app please - or else, no more than a few homebrew.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    An app to increase the memory allocation for Home Brew Apps. It benefits every developer to do this, or else only the few handfull of apps individuals can fit will reside on the phone.

So... Memory management app please - or else, no more than a few homebrew.
    +1. I would really like to access the file system easily from the phone. I was able to do this on my Q and my Tungsten E2.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I hope people still check this thread... But, I'd like to see an app that would allow me to play (stream) music from Napster. I gladly pay $5/mo for the unlimited streaming (it's convenient to listen to whatever u want and what's $5 anyways)...

I currently listen using my pc browser and I tried loading it up on the Pre's browser, but it sits at "syncing music" after logging in.

It'd be nice for someone to make some type of front end page, similar to the google voice apps, that would interact with the website. Maybe play from ur library or find a way to make it stream in the media player.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    +1. I would really like to access the file system easily from the phone. I was able to do this on my Q and my Tungsten E2.
    In terms of File Browser, see here.

In regards to shortcutting apps to /media/internal/, I could add that to a future version of webos quick install if there's enough interest
    I would really like to see a strobe guitar tuner app. Peterson already has one for the iPhone.
    why is no one making apps we can use EVERYDAY like voicemail apps or like hulu mobile or something i can use everyday. I don't need to track a million packages daily or have a bad facebook app when i get facebook on my pre
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am no developer, and I don't know if this is possible, but my wife has a Samsung Instinct, and there is one thing I envy about that phone. The Voicemail App!!! I will explain for those not familiar with the Instinct.

It has a voicemail app installed that is the best. You don't have to dial out at all. Voicemails are shown in a list, kinda like a call log. It shows who it's from, when you got it, and how long it is. Each VM has a play button, and you can pick and choose which ones you want to listen to, delete, etc.

Is it possible to do this on the Pre, or is something different on the carrier end too?
    There are everyday apps: Auto correct edit, myTether, text fowarding &drPodder just to name two. The developers have been developing apps that people have requested or that the developer has an interest in. Just because you don't want an app doesn't mean that others haven't requested. Be kind & don't complain about the talent. Let's be kind & hope that the next app has something for you.
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 09/08/2009 at 08:46 AM.
    I think the visual voicemail app is more involved than the apps we have seen so far. Its going to take someone with a lot of knowledge on how the SDK works. Palm needs to first fully open up the SDK I think. Could be wrong. Just sit tight.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    yahoo messenger program that alerts you when your texted would b amazing!
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by svt54 View Post
    I am no developer, and I don't know if this is possible, but my wife has a Samsung Instinct, and there is one thing I envy about that phone. The Voicemail App!!! I will explain for those not familiar with the Instinct.

It has a voicemail app installed that is the best. You don't have to dial out at all. Voicemails are shown in a list, kinda like a call log. It shows who it's from, when you got it, and how long it is. Each VM has a play button, and you can pick and choose which ones you want to listen to, delete, etc.

Is it possible to do this on the Pre, or is something different on the carrier end too?

Thats one of my favorite features on the instinct. I was really hoping for it to be the same with the pre :\ Maybe and update or possible homebrew can fix this problem (wink wink)
    I can't believe I haven't seen this requested yet...(or I'm just that childish).... a TASER app... the iPwn has one...blah, blah, blah.
    How about an app for the Boy Scout manual, I heard there is one on the IckPhone? Would be nice to have the info on your phone when you just need to look something up quickly.

Just a thought.

It would also be nice to have an app that pulls your VM like Instint does. That I miss!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    definitely a call blocker app
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    After coming from a Blackberry, as a consumer device this phone is a definite win but for someone using this as a corporate device, I would love to see some changes/additions... So here's my challenge to the homebrewers

- Today Plus style widget for the main screen. The Blackberry Today theme ran my life. With my new Palm Pre, I'm lost with not having my most recent calendar entries up on my screen for easy viewing. I'd love to have the first couple e-mail titles up there too but I'd settle on calendar entries..

- EMail improvements? Would love the ability to mark a message or an entire inbox as read without having to open up messages. Would love to be able to change the font style/size in the inbox page to be able to see more messages on one screen.

I'm sure they'll be more as time goes on but these are the first couple that are seriously making me consider getting a Bold instead of this device.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Call Blocker would be great!!! Tired of my tether being broken everytime I get a call.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Okay...I did search the thread before posting:

Am I the only one who has so much stuff that a tabbed launcher interface would just be awesome?!?!?

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Voice recorder app.

Being able to record memos.
    Being able to attached or tag memos recorded to contact, task or calender (as event if necc.)
    Being able to record conversation on phone (both ends of phone conv.)

you know... Like the ol voice recorder apps for the Centro.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast