1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed that in 1.04 the email client strips .mp3 and .wav attachments?

This is sucks for me bc i use youmail and there is no app for the pre yet and now i cant get my VM via email either lol..

Dam-nit!

If anyone else has this issue speak up! And if anyone knows how to fix def speak up! lol
    I have 1.04 and am still able to receive mp3 and wav files as attachments.
  3.    #3  
    hrm ok, then that means i screwed something up while "playing" in my terminal...

*sigh*

Thanks man
    When you change your setting so that this works, let me know. I've never been able to listen to my Youmail (as an attachment) and I haven't been able to listen to it on the website, because it states that I need flash player. This is really weird, because I used to be able to hear this on my Treo.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    When you change your setting so that this works, let me know. I've never been able to listen to my Youmail (as an attachment) and I haven't been able to listen to it on the website, because it states that I need flash player. This is really weird, because I used to be able to hear this on my Treo.
    yes no flash on the pre so that option is out of the question. Ive had my pre since May (pre release advocate for sprint) and up until about 2 wks ago my email attachments from youmail worked fine.

Email attachments directly from youmail do not show on the phone... however in my email client on pc or web browser they are there, i reverted my phone with WebOS doc and still nothing. I can only assume that youmail changed something on there end... bc if i email myself an mp3 or wav file it shows up fine. Maybe they changed email servers or did a script change.

I have contacted them via their forums and will post a response when i hear back.

I am also going to look into the "show all attachments" post on predev wiki once its back up and see if that fixes the issue.

Stay Tuned
    I hooe this is the right place. I have been trying to get mp3's onto the pre via email, I can stream them but not get them into my device. What am I do ing wrong? and is there a better way?
    Selling Pre Accessories since selling PRE, check this thread;

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ml#post2208539
    bumping last post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlyix View Post
    bumping last post
    Why would you do this...?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Why would you do this...?
    Because i would like to know if there is a way of getting the mp3 files i recieve on gmail to work in music app on pre without using my friggin pc to transfer the files =)