Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by vanadium; 09/19/2011 at 11:04 PM.
    very clean! i was hoping someone was tackling this. do you plan to wait to release it fully on the app catalog or release a beta here (or both)?
    Good job! hope the rest of the developers can start posting here since the NDA has been lifted... so we can all get excited about apps that are coming.

btw, what's the google voice app about? is it what im thinking what it is?
    Will this application stream all types of streams? AAC+, MP3, MPEG, etc?? I think a lot of us here are interested in been able to stream using AAC+. Also, will the music play within the same shoutcast app? or is it going to pop up the default player?
    Looking great so far....

Awesome Pre apps are on the way people
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Yeah, great! Can't wait!
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    2) I have SHOUTcast's blessing
    Wow, saw the app and thought "I wonder how long this is going to last" but thats awesome you won't have any issues with them asking for it to be removed.

The stream bandwidth doesn't actually come from shoutcast themselves so its really not a lot of burden on them. App is gonna be pretty cool.

P.S. My company hosts 977 music, which always comes up in the top 10 it looks like.
    well I used to listen to shoutcast all the time on my Treo Pro but not anymore with the Pre, can't wait for you to release this.
    Yeah! I used to listen to Shoutcast all the time with my Touch Diamond using Pocket Player. Can't wait to see this happen, almost no need to have your own music on the phone between Pandora and Shoutcast.
    Right on! Looking forward to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by nttdemented View Post
    Yeah! I used to listen to Shoutcast all the time with my Touch Diamond using Pocket Player. Can't wait to see this happen, almost no need to have your own music on the phone between Pandora and Shoutcast.
    +1
    Keep up the work...I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I had hoped that Shoutcast would just create a mobile web page...
    I can't wait for this app... Could you give post some updated screen shots here too? if you would like a beta tester let me know. I'm currently beta testing two other WebOS apps.
    how's it comming allong, what are we looking at as far as a beta release, few days, weeks, months?
    Really interested in this app. Great job!
    well looks like development for this app has just died, as we have no updated regarding this app
    anything new? I think he said this app will be for palm's app store.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    sweet
    Awesome job!! by far one of the best Shoutcast apps made so far for the Palm Pre. I love how you are including the radio bit rates and file format, which are important to know when picking the right radios. The play and stop buttons are a great addition too. A few suggestions:
    -Search stations on enter key pressed doesn't seem to work. It only works when clicking on search. Could you add that functionality?
    -After pressing Add to Favorites, I think the add to favorites button should hide and the same should be true for all already saved stations.
    -Does it play AAC+ stations? I saw a couple and they didn't play. Maybe those should be excluded from the search unless you can play them.
    -I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice if Status would show the name of the song that is playing.

Awesome job man!
    this is nice any idea when palm will fix aac+ issue?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast