Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Would love to help...

I'm an old software tester working previously for Adobe and Microsoft, so my experience my come in handy. Actually, I already have a request...I'd love to see the addition of a job or work timer. Basically, you press start when you walk into a clients office and then when you are complete and ready to leave and log your hours, you can then press stop and have the time you spent in your clients office doing work.

I'm a consultant and would find this very valuable and useful keeping tabs on hours worked.

Thanks and let me know if I can help with the testing?

Sorli...
    sorli, see.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Played with it yesterday on my real Pre. Started the timer and rode home it took me 26 minutes at full speed. The timer worked well, it was running in the background with another application (camera) and it kept running. That is, when I maximized it the timer was still going and the time was accurate. 'Split' seems to work perfectly I split out to 25 splits during my testing. Once you get that many laps it's hard to look at them (scroll) and still have the keys for stop/ split workable, because they scroll off the top of screen.
    Countdown timer works.

Excellent app - thank you for writing it!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by freetim View Post
    Played with it yesterday on my real Pre. Started the timer and rode home it took me 26 minutes at full speed. The timer worked well, it was running in the background with another application (camera) and it kept running. That is, when I maximized it the timer was still going and the time was accurate. 'Split' seems to work perfectly I split out to 25 splits during my testing. Once you get that many laps it's hard to look at them (scroll) and still have the keys for stop/ split workable, because they scroll off the top of screen.
    Countdown timer works.

Excellent app - thank you for writing it!
    great feedback. love hearing about it actually being useful. i'll have to figure out a way to make the lap window scrollable within itself. in the mean time, you can use the s keyboard shortcut to split your times. i know it's not idea as the keyboard needs to be open.
    hows it going?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I'm in
    I am willing to help test it out. I actually tried to build my own, but there were some issues I ran into...My job is to test SW actually and has been for the past 18 yrs, so shoot me a PM or email and let me know what you would like me to do to help out.

I am helping out some other developers at the present time as well.....Welcome more....

Mike
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12