1.    #1  
    Hello,

I wanted to find out if any developers had intentions of creating an application similar to that of the (Paid) GV Mobile application that is out for the iphone?

GV Mobile: seankovacs (dot) com (Sorry, I'm not able to post links yet)
    I've thought about it, but I thought Google might actually be making their own. To be honest, I don't see why they didn't do their own for iPhone
    Since Google Voice isn't open, is there that much of a need from the Grand Central days?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Since Google Voice isn't open, is there that much of a need from the Grand Central days?
    Considering Google bought 1 million phone numbers from Level 3 a couple weeks ago to start rolling out the service to a wider audience, I would say the need is there.. They have begun sending invites out to those that had signed up to be notified when it would be available.. I got mine on Friday.
    Thanks for the update. I had heardn't of any invites, I'm a previous GrandCentral member. When did you ask for the invite?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I signed up for GrandCentral before Google bought them and closed down the sign-up process. I signed my wife up for an invite roughly two years ago. She finally got her Google Voice invite on Friday. She signed up for the service on Friday night.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I got my invite recently too!! It's about to be rolled out to the public.