Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 1998
  1. #1941  
    Congratulations!!! You will be a great addition to their staff!!
  2. #1942  
    Congrats, Glad to hear this positive news for you... hopefully you can still visit here
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  3. davim00's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #1943  
    With this little bit of news, my faith in the development of webOS has been totally secured. Smart move on HP/Palm's part. Best of luck and congratulations!
  4. #1944  
    I hope it goes better than the Marc Blank situation. In that case he moved to Palm and they got control over his popular Chatter E-mail program, then they allowed it to die, and he left to supposedly work on Android things. (Anybody heard from him? How is he doing?)

    In this case, you are leaving NanPlayer in the care of others, so maybe there is hope. Plus, you now have NewPalm & HP, instead of OldPalm, to deal with. Maybe they will do much better! All the best!
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  5. #1945  
    I'd like to install NaNplayer, but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone tell where to find it? thanks.
  6. Ziplock's Avatar
    Posts
    243 Posts
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    #1946  
    its in beta ..... or else I would have it also xD
  7. h-cubed's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    #1947  
    I would also like to install Nanplayer, I have been looking for it since... well ya know what happened with the App Catalog... but closed beta and all... oh well. Good luck though guy and remember the little people!
    Ħ╬čųβ£Δ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  8. #1948  
    Quote Originally Posted by A5teroid View Post
    I'd like to install NaNplayer, but can't find it anywhere. Can anyone tell where to find it? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziplock View Post
    its in beta ..... or else I would have it also xD
    Sadly it is no longer available. Beta testing has been closed for now

    Boy am I glad I was around in the early stages to take part in this tremendous project
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  9. #1949  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    I hope it goes better than the Marc Blank situation. In that case he moved to Palm and they got control over his popular Chatter E-mail program, then they allowed it to die, and he left to supposedly work on Android things. (Anybody heard from him? How is he doing?)

    In this case, you are leaving NanPlayer in the care of others, so maybe there is hope. Plus, you now have NewPalm & HP, instead of OldPalm, to deal with. Maybe they will do much better! All the best!
    Ahh, good old Zork
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  10.    #1950  
    Hey folks, Just to clear things up, the app is in private beta. My policy has always been to give out invites to any active PreCentral member. The 500 or so beta testers can attest to that.

    It sometimes took a while, but the vast majority of people that have asked, have gotten an invite. Some people didn't get them because they weren't active community members or because they tried to get pirated copies of the app.

    Some of those that have asked lately haven't gotten an invite yet, because over the last few months, I've had to limit new invites because I didn't know if the job with Palm would pan out and what would happen to NaNplayer as a result. I apologize for the delays in getting your invites out.

    Now that I'm going to work for Palm, I won't be able to continue working on it for a variety of reasons. As I've mentioned, the plan is to pass it off to another WebOS dev. Going forward, it will be up to them to determine how to conduct the beta.

    I hope to be able to make an announcement soon about who will be taking over.
  11. #1951  
    I'm interested in who is going to take over.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  12. #1952  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Hey folks, Just to clear things up, the app is in private beta. My policy has always been to give out invites to any active PreCentral member. The 500 or so beta testers can attest to that.

    It sometimes took a while, but the vast majority of people that have asked, have gotten an invite. Some people didn't get them because they weren't active community members or because they tried to get pirated copies of the app.

    Some of those that have asked lately haven't gotten an invite yet, because over the last few months, I've had to limit new invites because I didn't know if the job with Palm would pan out and what would happen to NaNplayer as a result. I apologize for the delays in getting your invites out.

    Now that I'm going to work for Palm, I won't be able to continue working on it for a variety of reasons. As I've mentioned, the plan is to pass it off to another WebOS dev. Going forward, it will be up to them to determine how to conduct the beta.

    I hope to be able to make an announcement soon about who will be taking over.
    Thanks for clearing that all up Blubble.

    I was under the impression that beta testing was completely closed off.

    I am very interested in learning about who the new developer taking over NaNPlayer will be
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  13. #1953  
    So, with out breaking the rules, would you share what goes on inside of palm?
    Imagina que no hay países no es difícil de hacer nadie por quien matar o morir ni tampoco religión.


    La gente dice que estoy loco al hacer lo que hago.
    Bien, me han dado toda clase de advertencias para salvarme de la ruina.
    Cuando digo que me encuentro bien ellos me miran un poco raro.
  14.    #1954  
    I'll definitely still participate in the community. I'll do what I can to help out Palm users and will definitely listen to your suggestions and feedback about existing and future products. Of course, I can't discuss unannounced products and features.

    I think part of my appeal to Palm was my experience as a user and developer as well as my good relationship within the community. The needs of the end user will always be an important motivation in all my work at Palm.
  15. #1955  
    Congrats man!
  16. #1956  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I'll definitely still participate in the community. I'll do what I can to help out Palm users and will definitely listen to your suggestions and feedback about existing and future products. Of course, I can't discuss unannounced products and features.

    I think part of my appeal to Palm was my experience as a user and developer as well as my good relationship within the community. The needs of the end user will always be an important motivation in all my work at Palm.
    remember, get them to give you more control over font sizing =P
  17. #1957  
    great to hear bubbles ..and congrats.

    If the new developer is going to be improving Nan - I'm interested in testing this application.
  18. #1958  
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    great to hear bubbles ..and congrats.

    If the new developer is going to be improving Nan - I'm interested in testing this application.
    (Bubbles)?

    I love it lol

    NaN-Bubbles
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  19. #1959  
    I would really like to see FLAC support for this player. The Pre itself CAN play FLAC files because RockBox was ported to the Pre and played my FLAC files just fine. Rockbox sucks as a touch interface, however.
  20. #1960  
    whatever you do don't move to cali... cali pay while living in tx = early retirement

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions