Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 1998
    Would it be possible for the user to replace the default image displayed when there is no album art?

also a nice touch would be to be able to choose which items to dispaly on the home screen menu, and ability to rearrange them. For example I never use genre, but I would use bookmarks

I really like how the album art is displayed how it takes up the whole width of the screen. The whole user experience is very good
    Last edited by laingman; 09/17/2010 at 05:45 AM.
    Blubble,
    Are you still developing for the current version under 1.4.5 or have you set sites on getting NanPlayer ready for 2.0? Just wondering because I was wondering if it's worth my or anyones time to report or ask for features in the current player. You still have the best player (IMO) and I'm hoping Palm gives you what you need to have it released to the masses.
    is this still in development?
    I have a question about playlist if anyone can help. I drag to rearrange songs in a playlist then when I come back to the playlist it goes back to old order it had before. Is there any way to rearrange songs and make the order permanent.
  5.    #1905  
    There are a few things you can do.

If you want to permanently edit a playlist, go into the playlist view from the main screen and choose "Edit Playlist" from the action menu for the playlist you want to edit. You can rearrange and delete songs. Then simply hit update and it will permanently save the changes.

If you're in the Now Playing view and have rearranged your songs, you can't update the original playlist, but you can save a new one. Just swipe the bottom control bar to the left and click on the little floppy disk icon. That pops up a menu. Choose "Save all songs to playlist" to create a playlist. Make sure to uncheck "Save Bookmark" so it doesn't make it a bookmark playlist.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
  6.    #1906  
    @Wayne173 Sorry for not responding sooner. I've been crazy busy and missed your post.

I am still working on some 1.4.5 compatible features. If you have any bug reports or suggestions, please feel free to post them. It's probably better if you post them on the beta forum though.

Thanks a lot.

JC
  7.    #1907  
    @kumquatsrus

Yes. There are some changes coming soon that I will announce here.

Thanks.
    JC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    There are a few things you can do.

If you want to permanently edit a playlist, go into the playlist view from the main screen and choose "Edit Playlist" from the action menu for the playlist you want to edit. You can rearrange and delete songs. Then simply hit update and it will permanently save the changes.

If you're in the Now Playing view and have rearranged your songs, you can't update the original playlist, but you can save a new one. Just swipe the bottom control bar to the left and click on the little floppy disk icon. That pops up a menu. Choose "Save all songs to playlist" to create a playlist. Make sure to uncheck "Save Bookmark" so it doesn't make it a bookmark playlist.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Hello, are you accepting any beta user. How can I get NaNplayer? I know you are thinking about passing the project to somebody else. Can I get the app before your do? Thank you for your time
    Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    Hello, are you accepting any beta user. How can I get NaNplayer? I know you are thinking about passing the project to somebody else. Can I get the app before your do? Thank you for your time
    2nded
    Blubble- NaN was removed after a partial reset of my phone, (due to a mishap with password lock, I was not able to gain access to my phone). I have already sent you a pm. I was part of your second round of beta testers.
    What steps should I take to recover NaN?
    I have the original pm that you sent me. Shall i go on ahead and take the steps as I did originally?

I hope that you can help me to reinstall NaN.

Thank you.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Thank you very much for writing back Blubble. I was able to get NaN back on to my Pre Plus, and now my Palm and I are dancing again
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
  13.    #1913  
    Hey folks, I have some great news to share:

Iím proud to tell you all that I have been offered and have accepted a position at HP/Palm as a software engineer. As you can imagine, Iím very happy and feel privileged to join such a great organization. Iíve been a huge fan of Palm and HP for years and am very excited to be a part of the future of webOS.

Iím moving to Sunnyvale and starting at Palm later this month. I canít go into specifics as to what Iíll be working on, but Iíll be working on helping webOS do all kinds of cool stuff!

At the risk of sounding like a corny acceptance speech (please cue the orchestra if I go on too long), Iíd like to thank everyone in the developer and user communities for the immense encouragement and friendship that youíve given (and I hope youíll to continue to give). Same goes for the awesome crews at PreCentral and webOSroundup. Many of you have been instrumental in the development of my little old app, NaNplayer.

BTW, the current plan is for NaNplayer to remain an independent app. Since I want to fully focus on my work at Palm, I wonít be able to continue working on NaNplayer in the future ó but Iím making plans for it to remain in development in some very capable hands. (More details soon.)
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blubble View Post
    hey folks, i have some great news to share:

iím proud to tell you all that i have been offered and have accepted a position at hp/palm as a software engineer.
    high five! Congrats!
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    That's great news! Congratulations Blubble!!!!!
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 10/12/2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: typo
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Hey folks, I have some great news to share:

Iím proud to tell you all that I have been offered and have accepted a position at HP/Palm as a software engineer. As you can imagine, Iím very happy and feel privileged to join such a great organization. Iíve been a huge fan of Palm and HP for years and am very excited to be a part of the future of webOS.

Iím moving to Sunnyvale and starting at Palm later this month. I canít go into specifics as to what Iíll be working on, but Iíll be working on helping webOS do all kinds of cool stuff!

At the risk of sounding like a corny acceptance speech (please cue the orchestra if I go on too long), Iíd like to thank everyone in the developer and user communities for the immense encouragement and friendship that youíve given (and I hope youíll to continue to give). Same goes for the awesome crews at PreCentral and webOSroundup. Many of you have been instrumental in the development of my little old app, NaNplayer.

BTW, the current plan is for NaNplayer to remain an independent app. Since I want to fully focus on my work at Palm, I wonít be able to continue working on NaNplayer in the future ó but Iím making plans for it to remain in development in some very capable hands. (More details soon.)
    Congrats! Good luck!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Very glad to hear you got the job (though I sorta guessed a while back from the vague tweets)

Hoping you can get round to that headset track change bug before you pass the app on to other people
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    That's is great congrats and good luck on your new job.

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Congrats! The Bay Area is a very nice place to live and work.
    I'm so happy for you, and kind of sad for NaNplayer, but I do hope that it will be in good hands, and that maybe, just maybe, with you being there, it could become the default music player in webOS!
    I've been using it a lot these days and I can't wait for all the features to be working.
    Congratulations again!