Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 1998
  1. #1861  
    Hey NaN peeps, what's up? I recently thought of something that popped up in my head while browsing through my albums in NaN Player. I got pretty bored with my selection, but was too lazy to turn on my PC and transfer new songs and albums over to my PrPrPr&#$275$;, $when$ $it$ $hit$ $me$.
    Now, this also has to do with my other idea that I posted on the previous page about a sort of NaN community what's hot list through our NaN Player's, where we can all share and see what's new, hot, and undiscovered in the music world. So I took that idea and put it together with a community album that we could all share with eachother through NaN,where we can listen and share what we are all listening to. It's a rough idea, but I really like it, and the convenience of not having to always plug in the old ball and chain to our desktops and laptops in order to get new songs put in our phones to listen to. Think of it as an internalz way of getting new music downloaded to our phones but without opening internalz; instead doing it directly from NaN...

    +1 anyone?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  2. #1862  
    Blubble - I filled out everything to register but got reply saying improperly completed registration. Is it because I used my PO Box instead of physical address? If so can I reregister or do I need a new invite?
  3. pullum's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #1863  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbytehead View Post
    Blubble, I sent you a PM, looking forward to beta testing this app. Can't wait. Thanks.
    Same here. Thanks in advance! Can't WAIT!
  4. #1864  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbytehead View Post
    Blubble, I sent you a PM, looking forward to beta testing this app. Can't wait. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pullum View Post
    Same here. Thanks in advance! Can't WAIT!
    I don't think neither of you can get access to the beta you hardly have any post.
  5. #1865  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Hey NaN peeps, what's up? I recently thought of something that popped up in my head while browsing through my albums in NaN Player. I got pretty bored with my selection, but was too lazy to turn on my PC and transfer new songs and albums over to my PrPrPr&#$275$;, $when$ $it$ $hit$ $me$.
    Now, this also has to do with my other idea that I posted on the previous page about a sort of NaN community what's hot list through our NaN Player's, where we can all share and see what's new, hot, and undiscovered in the music world. So I took that idea and put it together with a community album that we could all share with eachother through NaN,where we can listen and share what we are all listening to. It's a rough idea, but I really like it, and the convenience of not having to always plug in the old ball and chain to our desktops and laptops in order to get new songs put in our phones to listen to. Think of it as an internalz way of getting new music downloaded to our phones but without opening internalz; instead doing it directly from NaN...

    +1 anyone?
    Sharing songs is illegal. And if you want to transfer songs to and from your computer without using a cord. Then buy WiFi Media Sync
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  6. pullum's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #1866  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I don't think neither of you can get access to the beta you hardly have any post.
    ouch...I just come here occasionally and read what's going on in the pre/webOS world. My join date coincides with the purchase of my Pre last year

    I will try to post more, but I don't have much to say

    These guys are WAYY too smart and NOBODY wants to hear my 2 cents.
  7. #1867  
    Blubble,

    I have sometime in the past requested to be a Beta tester Via PM. I'm not sure if you received it as I know you are very very busy and get many of the request. If I'm good to go I thank you for it. If you already have enough Beta Tester then I will wait until next phase (if any) or release.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  8. #1868  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Blubble,

    I have sometime in the past requested to be a Beta tester Via PM. I'm not sure if you received it as I know you are very very busy and get many of the request. If I'm good to go I thank you for it. If you already have enough Beta Tester then I will wait until next phase (if any) or release.
    Ditto.
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
  9. #1869  
    This is beautiful, no doubt. Thanks for all Blubble.
  10. #1870  
    I think Blubble lost interest...

    -Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
  11. #1871  
    Or he's busy......
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  12. #1872  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Or he's busy......
    What he said!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  13.    #1873  
    Yeah. Been very busy (working on NaNplayer, amongst other things). I've got about 500 testers now, so adding more will have to wait a bit. I probably won't send out more invites for another few weeks.

    As I mentioned a few weeks back, there are some major developments brewing. I am waiting for those to resolve and will make some announcements mid-September.
  14. #1874  
    Thank you Blubble
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  15. #1875  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Sharing songs is illegal. And if you want to transfer songs to and from your computer without using a cord. Then buy WiFi Media Sync
    How is it illegal if we can already share music with one another via e-mail attachments, zip, cdr and cdrw, etc.?

    I know what you mean. Yet there are some loop holes around sharing music.

    I see what you mean though via NaNPlayer.

    I still think it would be a great idea to have a NaN thread where people post some of their favorite music, all genres, including undisovered talent with album art and artist names etcetera.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  16. #1876  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    How is it illegal if we can already share music with one another via e-mail attachments, zip, cdr and cdrw, etc.?

    I know what you mean. Yet there are some loop holes around sharing music.

    I see what you mean though via NaNPlayer.

    I still think it would be a great idea to have a NaN thread where people post some of their favorite music, all genres, including undisovered talent with album art and artist names etcetera.
    Yeah, NaNPlayer will basically be encouraging music sharing on a larger public scale, since it will be making its move to the app store when API's get released. I dont think Palm will even accept the app if they find out that it lets users share music because Palm or Blubble could get sued bad by the RIAA or even worse a whole bunch of record labels.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  17.    #1877  
    Sharing of songs and artists is definitely a big part of NaNplayer. I have included some legal music sharing features such as the song tweets. When your followers see your tweets, they can click on the preview link and hear a preview of the song you tweeted. They can also buy the songs via the preview widget from Amazon MP3.

    I encourage you to do a search for NaN.fm on Twitter to see the wide variety of music that gets shared every day by NaNplayer testers. This will grow dramatically once the app is released and thousands of users begin sharing.

    I will be adding some more advanced features along these lines including Facebook integration and the ability to tweet entire albums and playlists.

    I am also working on an opt-in feature that will create charts of the most popular songs listened to by NaNplayer users. I will announce more specifics about those features soon.

    These features are all geared towards sharing your favorite music with others. However, I wouldn't want to specifically encourage the trading of actual music files amongst users. I am not qualified to determine the legal issues involved and would prefer to steer clear of potential problems.

    As always, I do appreciate ideas and suggestions from all of you. I listen to all of them and many make their way into the feature set in some form or another.
  18. #1878  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Sharing of songs and artists is definitely a big part of NaNplayer. I have included some legal music sharing features such as the song tweets. When your followers see your tweets, they can click on the preview link and hear a preview of the song you tweeted. They can also buy the songs via the preview widget from Amazon MP3.

    I encourage you to do a search for NaN.fm on Twitter to see the wide variety of music that gets shared every day by NaNplayer testers. This will grow dramatically once the app is released and thousands of users begin sharing.

    I will be adding some more advanced features along these lines including Facebook integration and the ability to tweet entire albums and playlists.

    I am also working on an opt-in feature that will create charts of the most popular songs listened to by NaNplayer users. I will announce more specifics about those features soon.

    These features are all geared towards sharing your favorite music with others. However, I wouldn't want to specifically encourage the trading of actual music files amongst users. I am not qualified to determine the legal issues involved and would prefer to steer clear of potential problems.

    As always, I do appreciate ideas and suggestions from all of you. I listen to all of them and many make their way into the feature set in some form or another.
    That sounds awesome Blubble. Reading that post left me with a grin from ear to ear

    You dissected some of the visions and ideas I had shared here and made it better than I envisioned.

    This is really brewing up to be something astonishing in the music app world. Very special.

    I look forward to the Facebook integration you mentioned since I don't twittelate



    I have also thought of perhaps having a feature where NaN users could also pull up artist and band bios like how we are able to pull up album art, and perhaps also tour dates, news about the artists and/or bands and perhaps maybe even hyperlinks to any of their webpages, all on the fly; directly fom the NaN Player.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/29/2010 at 03:50 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  19.    #1879  
    Thanks. This stuff has been in the works for a few months. I got the NaN.fm domain with this in mind.

    I recently signed a contract for an artist info database that will allow precisely the kinds of features like artist bios, etc. I am just waiting to finalize a few other things before I make more detailed announcements.
  20. #1880  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    That sounds awesome Blubble. Reading that post left me with a grin from ear to ear

    You dissected some of the visions and ideas I had shared here and made it better than I envisioned.

    This is really brewing up to be something astonishing in the music app world. Very special.

    I look forward to the Facebook integration you mentioned since I don't twittelate



    I have also thought of perhaps having a feature where NaN users could also pull up artist and band bios like how we are able to pull up album art, and perhaps also tour dates, news about the artists and/or bands and perhaps maybe even hyperlinks to any of their webpages, all on the fly; directly fom the NaN Player.
    AWESOME idea!
    Also, a way to tag mp3 right from the Pre.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions