Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1998
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I'd like to install the player, but it doesn't show in Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I'd like to install the player, but it doesn't show in Preware?
    it's a private beta so you have to be invited. PM blubble for the invite. Registered last night just waiting foe the approval. Can't wait!!!
  3.    #1843  
    @Courousant For now, it has to be one by one. The reason is that it lets you pick from four options. However, when you download the art for one song, it should add it to any other songs from the same album that don't have album art.

I suppose I could add a feature that would do your whole library, but then you wouldn't get to pick.
  4.    #1844  
    @bullonparade85, I'll get your account activated this evening. I just don't like doing too much NaNplayer stuff from the office.
    that reminds me. What about editing a songs info from the player. For example i have a few stubborn songs that just get listed by file name. So how about a way for me to "tag" the Artist and Song name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @bullonparade85, I'll get your account activated this evening. I just don't like doing too much NaNplayer stuff from the office.
    no worries. I've been waiting for a good music player!
  7.    #1847  
    Quote Originally Posted by Courousant View Post
    that reminds me. What about editing a songs info from the player. For example i have a few stubborn songs that just get listed by file name. So how about a way for me to "tag" the Artist and Song name?
    Unfortunately, Palm's API doesn't allow you to edit tags. In fact, the album art doesn't get embedded into the songs either for now. However, I expect that this will change with the new APIs, so I will add full editing and auto-tagging capabilities to the app then.

If their new API doesn't support tag editing, thenm i will just write one myself as a PDK plugin. I would do it now, but hybrid apps aren't fully supported yet.
    ^This was one of the (few) things I liked about WinMo - the ability to roll your own code and get in under the hood when the compact framework didn't cut it. I wouldn't go back to it now though
  9.    #1849  
    Tell me about. At this point, I'd almost be willing to write a Win32 to get the functionality I want. As I've said before, I love the Mojo SDK, but it can be some frustrating **** sometimes.
  10.    #1850  
    What do you folks think about a feature that keeps anonymous charts of what users are listening to on NaNplayer? It would of course have to be opt-in. It wouldn't store anything but song names and artists?.

It's not something I've given much thought to, but a few people have asked about something like this.
    What do you folks think about a feature that keeps anonymous charts of what users are listening to on NaNplayer? It would of course have to be opt-in. It wouldn't store anything but song names and artists?.

It's not something I've given much thought to, but a few people have asked about something like this.
    Id be opting in for it for sure. Could you maybe even have a sort by Genre option too?

-Gu1l7y

btw: I don't wanna sound like a **** or that I'm nagging, but when will the next batch of invites go out? Thx.
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Slaughterhouse?.....WHAT! That's a great rap group!
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    This is true!

i meant as in as long as they are in without being laughed at my NaN players icon, as in they are exlcuded fomr the failness, i am happy. crooked i is my fav, rapper

its wouldnt store any other data from us would it?
  14.    #1854  
    No. I wouldn't have it store any personal information. It would only store song name and artist.
    sounds good to me then
    only if it makes fun of bad music choices automatically.
    I like the idea Blubble.

a NaN community of what's being played a lot and most popular songs etc. That would be interesting. Our community could have it's own billboard chart type deal. Hmmmm
    lots of great independent artists out there. An example would be a youtube channel by a guy named Profeshian, cosmic lounge.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 08/18/2010 at 03:21 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I like the idea Blubble.

a NaN community of what's being played a lot and most popular songs etc. That would be interesting. Our community could have it's own billboard chart type deal. Hmmmm
    lots of great independent artists out there. An example would be a youtube channel by a guy named Profeshian, cosmic lounge.
    Sounds like a cool idea. Was really looking forward to try out nanplayer last night but I guess my registration hasn't been approved. Oh well maybe this evening.
    how do you know when your acount is activated. It's been a week since I filled out for it, but I don't see a place to login only to register.
    Blubble, I sent you a PM, looking forward to beta testing this app. Can't wait. Thanks.