Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Ha Ha. I'll probably make it something interactive to let users vote on an ever changing list. It won't be for a while though. Right now I'm polishing up some cool new features that I hope to have ready for the next beta.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    You need something special for Never Gonna Give You Up
    Come on, guys, seriously?

Nickleback
  4.    #1824  
    I think Malpha is worried that Thursday is going to end up on the list

I agree that Nickleback needs to be on there, but that brings up the worst of the worst, Creed. I hope that Palm includes an API for passing an electrical shock to the user and melting the phone just in case anyone plays Creed.
  5.    #1825  
    Hey y'all,

NaNplayer is included in the new Save/Restore that was just released.

A HUGE thanks to mamouton. He's a really hoopy frood!

For more info on Save/Restore.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html

Of course, a big thanks as well to the developers behind WebOS Internals. If you haven't already, please consider supporting their great work by making a donation. (Main Page - WebOS Internals)
    Hey y'all,

Of course, a big thanks as well to the developers behind WebOS Internals. If you haven't already, please consider supporting their great work by making a donation. (Main Page - WebOS Internals)
    That's good news for sure!

Ha Ha. I'll probably make it something interactive to let users vote on an ever changing list. It won't be for a while though. Right now I'm polishing up some cool new features that I hope to have ready for the next beta.

Haha +1 on the interactive voting & always good to hear a new beta is coming
    Lets just compile a list that any 13 year olds are listening to and have that as your main source
  8.    #1828  
    I have to be careful. I have a nine year old daughter who will be giving me dirty looks if Selena Gomez or anything from High School Musical ends up on the ridicule list
    Hey y'all,

Nice Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference! =)
    I am, therefore I think
  10.    #1830  
    Whew! I was really starting to doubt the geek cred around here.

Reminds me of one of the best tweets ever by our own Dieter Bohn.

Yesterday a supercool coworker claimed to be a geek. I asked him "ok, so who shot first?" ...not a geek. #starwarslitmustest
    1:05 AM Aug 1st via Twitter for iPhone
    I have to be careful. I have a nine year old daughter who will be giving me dirty looks if Selena Gomez or anything from High School Musical ends up on the ridicule list

My daughter is 10 and completely convinced that Selena Gomez wrote the "Do You Believe In Magic" song. *facepalm*

Along with the ridicule feature there should be a "Atta Boy" or "Thumbs UP" feature when you play a really good song. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    This app just keeps getting better and better
  13.    #1833  
    Thanks. I've got a lot more stuff in the works that's almost ready for testing. I need to spend some time finalizing graphics and styling before I release them into a beta version. Fall is approaching and hopefully Palm will get us those new APIs so I can finally release this thing.
    I've decided that I'm going to add a feature in NaNplayer that makes fun of the user when they listen to certain terrible music. I'm compiling a list of acts that will trigger the feature. So far, Lady Caca, J.Lo, Justin Bieber and MGMT are on the list. Taking suggestions for more. To be fair, I'll make sure to add some of the cheesy bands I listen to.

The little NaN guy just looks like the type to give people grief for their sometimes awful taste in music. Let's face it. We all have a few bands we listen to that suck. This way, we'll all catch a little **** for it.

That's a great idea haha, love it.

Throw in all the boy bands, enrique iglecias, and bubble gum wrapped rapper Drake,that isn't hip-hop. It's pop-hop.

The beta version I received is crisp. Only issue I have experienced so far has been that for a couple of songs from an album's album art doesn't save, and for a couple no art comes up at all, but for the rest of the songs on the album it does. But it's not a huge deal.

Graphically, I would love to see an equalizer that goes along with the music as an option for the streaming bar, and the color can be edited much like the background, or go along with the existing color chosen by the user, perhaps in different shades of the same color.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    That's a great idea haha, love it.

Throw in all the boy bands, enrique iglecias, and bubble gum wrapped rapper Drake,that isn't hip-hop. It's pop-hop.

The beta version I received is crisp. Only issue I have experienced so far has been that for a couple of songs from an album's album art doesn't save, and for a couple no art comes up at all, but for the rest of the songs on the album it does. But it's not a huge deal.

Graphically, I would love to see an equalizer that goes along with the music as an option for the streaming bar, and the color can be edited much like the background, or go along with the existing color chosen by the user, perhaps in different shades of the same color.
    You have to tag the songs properly for the artwork to appear and sometimes, there will be no artwork because apparently, the site that its pulling the artwork from wont have an artwork for all your songs. Also, as for artwork not showing, simply using the gesture bar to go back and click the song again should make it reappear. I also would love an equalizer too, but im not too sure if thats possible until the API release. I would be hoping that it controls bass, treble and all that cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Lil b is terrible. But everybody else on your list is highly questionable.
    each to their own i suppose.

though as long as crooked i and slaughterhouse are let in im happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    each to their own i suppose.

though as long as crooked i and slaughterhouse are let in im happy.
    Slaughterhouse?.....WHAT! That's a great rap group!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Slaughterhouse?.....WHAT! That's a great rap group!
    This is true!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    You have to tag the songs properly for the artwork to appear and sometimes, there will be no artwork because apparently, the site that its pulling the artwork from wont have an artwork for all your songs. Also, as for artwork not showing, simply using the gesture bar to go back and click the song again should make it reappear. I also would love an equalizer too, but im not too sure if thats possible until the API release. I would be hoping that it controls bass, treble and all that cool stuff.

Thanks for the tips, I will give them a try.

That equalizer idea about controlling the bass and treble would be pretty fresh. On top of that, I thought of also maybe having pre-set sound settings like you find on a psp, mp3 player,and stereo boomboxes. (i.e. Jazz, pop, metal, classical, etc.)
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    just installed last night. Thank you for the invite. Absolutely love the app so far, its a huge upgrade over the stock player.

Is there an option to download all artwork for the albums in your library or does it have to be one by one?