Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1998
  1.    #1801  
    I'd prefer to not address that. You can ask the developer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Thanks. I just heard the PalmCast and was blown away by Dieter's very nice mention.

Huge thanks to Dieter!
    That's how I felt when he mentioned my app -- and it was still pretty rough at the time. Talk about making a geek grin from ear to ear.

So how are negotiations with HP/Palm to make NaNplayer the default webOS music player going? NaNplayer rocks.
  3.    #1803  
    Ummmm...
    Ummmm...
    I was kiddin man!
  5.    #1805  
    It was nice to hear his ringing endorsement. Remember folks, save your dog's life and buy NaNplayer when it comes out
  6.    #1806  
    @voodoochild Huh?
    @voodoochild Huh?
    I think it is a joke about dbd's, ban the poster before you thread. Kind of off-topic I know.
  8.    #1808  
    Ah. Gotcha. I'm on a conference call with clients, working on some code and talking to you guys at the same time. My multi-tasking fell apart on that joke.
    I'd prefer to not address that. You can ask the developer.
    blehhh, ok
    This lyrics business is very sad. Seriously, you can't even highlight lyrics on LyricWiki! Ridiculous, especially since circumventing this restriction is rather easy - just press the lyrics edit button and copy from there. Licensing restrictions before brains, I suppose. It's a bit perplexing honestly that LyricWiki was targeted so, since there are countless lyrics sites on the web that do not see these restrictions at all. Now I would never insinuate that it's because its API undermined the fruit company's ability to sell you digital booklets and the RIAA's ability to sell your physical copies of things, but...well.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  11.    #1811  
    I've decided that I'm going to add a feature in NaNplayer that makes fun of the user when they listen to certain terrible music. I'm compiling a list of acts that will trigger the feature. So far, Lady Caca, J.Lo, Justin Bieber and MGMT are on the list. Taking suggestions for more. To be fair, I'll make sure to add some of the cheesy bands I listen to.

The little NaN guy just looks like the type to give people grief for their sometimes awful taste in music. Let's face it. We all have a few bands we listen to that suck. This way, we'll all catch a little **** for it.
    soulja boy deff has to be on there haha
    Brittany Spears
    Spice Girls
    lil wayne, rick ross, souja boi, most southern rappers.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    Soulja boy, yea. Everybody else NO!
    Any of the Tween "stars" i.e. Justin Beiber, Hannah Montanah, etc...
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    rick ross for sure, lil b, lil wayne, young jeezy
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    rick ross for sure, lil b, lil wayne, young jeezy
    Lil b is terrible. But everybody else on your list is highly questionable.
    E-40!
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  20.    #1820  
    Ha Ha. I'll probably make it something interactive to let users vote on an ever changing list. It won't be for a while though. Right now I'm polishing up some cool new features that I hope to have ready for the next beta.