Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I hate to sound like a ****, but if you have ZERO posts, don't waste your time and mine asking for an invite. How many times do I have to repeat that? Beta invites are only for people that contribute to the community.
    Thanks for the invite Blubble!
    I filled out the registration forum. Hopefully, i'll hear back from you soon. Im sure you're very busy, but i just wanted to thank you.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I submitted a lot of lyrics to lyricsfly and it still doesn't find them it's been like 6 days. I wonder how long it takes. Do you know?
    Slickest and sexiest interface ever! I love the fact that it shows the lyrics right on the screen too. Hopefully, we get a connecting to youtube or something so we can "find song video". You know, as in, find the video for the song you're playing. I love the twitter connectivity idea. Very slick. Does it imitate your background colors? Im surprised it matches my whole background (UI or whatever its called). Im so excited. I love it!.."It looks so fluffy, im gonna die" (If you've seen "Despicable Me", then you'll get it)
    Attached Images Attached Images

^^Im jealous...^^
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    ^^Im jealous...^^
    Just wait a couple of days. Im sure he'll get to you soon. I see you sent the PM a couple of days ago. So most likely, in a couple of days, he'll get to your name.

6.    #1786  
    @jordan23945bulls,

Yeah. Unfortunately, they're not the most responsive. They can take a while to update and add new lyrics. The problem is that there are no other free lyrics services out there with a usable API.

LyricWiki used to have one, but they had to take it down and specifically prohibit its use. Now, the only way to use their lyrics is to scrape their pages. Some developers do that as a workaround, but I find scraping pages to be unethical, especially since it specifically goes against LyricWiki published policy and could potentially cause problems for the folks that run it.

URGENT: LyricWiki API changes - LyricWiki API Developers | Google Groups

If LyricsFly ever decides to take down their API, then I'm afraid we'd lose in-app lyrics support altogether. I would then simply have to launch a web page with the lyrics on one of the major lyrics sites.
    Blubble. Did you get rid of the artist image gallery? I was watching your videos that you posted up and you said you might rearrange some icons. I've being using NaNplayer for about a couple of hours now and i dont seem to see it anywhere. I have the recent version of NaNplayer. I was just curious thats all

8.    #1788  
    I temporarily disabled it. I was having to many problems with the WebOS ImageView widget loading images properly. It just chokes a lot when downloading images, especially over 3G.

I'm going to try it with another image provider to see if that helps, but I suspect that the problem really lies with the widget. I'm going to have to find a better solution.
    I temporarily disabled it. I was having to many problems with the WebOS ImageView widget loading images properly. It just chokes a lot when downloading images, especially over 3G.

I'm going to try it with another image provider to see if that helps, but I suspect that the problem really lies with the widget. I'm going to have to find a better solution.
    Oh alright. I see. Thanks for the quick response!
    I know you"ll keep us updated when you find a solution. Thanks for putting so much time into this NaNplayer. After Palm releases the various API's the promised and your app gets to the app catalog, as you were promised by Palm, i wont mind paying $10 - $15 dollars for this app. I wish i can delete the native Palm Music Player because yours is so much more responsive than Palm's. Not slighting Palm's develop team, but im sure they have other issues to attention to than the music player or......the calender for that matter.

10.    #1790  
    Thanks for the nice comment. I would never dream of charging that much. The plan is to charge $4.99 once it hits the catalog, but I'd love for Palm to come out with some way to give out coupon codes so I could give PreCentral members a discount.
    Thanks for the nice comment. I would never dream of charging that much. The plan is to charge $4.99 once it hits the catalog, but I'd love for Palm to come out with some way to give out coupon codes so I could give PreCentral members a discount.
    You're welcome! Thanks for sharing the app with us.
    4.99 doesnt sound bad. Hopefully Palm can do that for us all. When it hits the App catalog, hopefully you have paypal (who doesnt have paypal these days), i'll send you the rest of the $10 or $15. I know $10 or $15 is nothing, but that helps me keep my $15 - $20 promise . Hopefully, we can all help you come up with more ideas to make your app a lot more functional than it is right now!

12.    #1792  
    Thanks. $4.99 would be the full price. Ideally, I'd like to be able to give a coupon code to PreCentral members to give them a discount from that.

I appreciate your offer, but I'd ask that you give that additional $10-$15 as a donation to a worthy charity instead.

If you have any suggestions for new features, please join us on the beta forum. The link is in the welcome email you got when you registered.
    Thanks. $4.99 would be the full price. Ideally, I'd like to be able to give a coupon code to PreCentral members to give them a discount from that.

I appreciate your offer, but I'd ask that you give that additional $10-$15 as a donation to a worthy charity instead.

If you have any suggestions for new features, please join us on the beta forum. The link is in the welcome email you got when you registered.
    Ahhh.....i see. Alright then. I'll be at the beta forum! I actually had an idea i posted in this forum. I'll post it in the beta forum. Someone else probably told you the samething already.

14.    #1794  
    Oh. I missed your YouTube suggestion. That sounds doable. I guess it would be nice to have. I'll put it on the to-do features list.

Thanks.
    Thanks !
    It's nice to hear that it sounds doable. And i just registered on the beta forum and it says its pending approval.

I posted on your Twitter for a beta invite and I know there's probably a waiting list but I wana try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  17.    #1797  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I posted on your Twitter for a beta invite and I know there's probably a waiting list but I wana try it out.
    Sure. Just hit me up with a PM here. It's more reliable than Twitter. I'll get you an invite next time I send some out.
    looks like a nice app... heard a phrase in the latest palm cast so i decided to look it up.... keep up the good work & progress
  19.    #1799  
    Thanks. I just heard the PalmCast and was blown away by Dieter's very nice mention.

Huge thanks to Dieter!
    @jordan23945bulls,

Yeah. Unfortunately, they're not the most responsive. They can take a while to update and add new lyrics. The problem is that there are no other free lyrics services out there with a usable API.

LyricWiki used to have one, but they had to take it down and specifically prohibit its use. Now, the only way to use their lyrics is to scrape their pages. Some developers do that as a workaround, but I find scraping pages to be unethical, especially since it specifically goes against LyricWiki published policy and could potentially cause problems for the folks that run it.

URGENT: LyricWiki API changes - LyricWiki API Developers | Google Groups

If LyricsFly ever decides to take down their API, then I'm afraid we'd lose in-app lyrics support altogether. I would then simply have to launch a web page with the lyrics on one of the major lyrics sites.
    what does musix remix use? do u know? it has the lyrics to like 98% of my songs.