Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1998
    Yea, i have no proof that im not ******** now...

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    No worries, you're not alone. Happened on a few occasions on threads with maaany pages for me. I even made a thread for it in the pre/treocentral feedback forum, but never got a response. Problably a vBulletin bug.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    haha... I've had a couple threads tell me that there were 190 pages, but I couldn't get past page 80 or so. It happens
    could someone PM me the testing site url... i lost it due to a computer situation. I am a tester and have a sign in and password, just dont remeber the site address.
  5.    #1765  
    hoppy, I just sent you an email with the link.
    Blubble, thank you for the invite, I cannot wait to play with NaNplayer! You clearly have legions of followers here! I think it is safe to say that this is by far the most hyped app to come to webOS!!
    Blubble - played with this over the weekend and love it. Have mostly been using only pod casts on my Pre due to how bad the stock app is. Loaded several albums and worked well switching back and forth between GPS and NaNPlayer during a long drive.

Great work and thanks for opening up slots!
    IIIxe -> Handera 330 -> Tungsten C -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre-, Pre2 & Touchpad 32

http://about.me/robert.whisler

Screen Cap's from the first day of use. Great app is perfectly fluid
    I woke up, got dressed, and noticed that I had 1 Notification here on the forums. I was estatic, only to find out it wasn't the invite for NaN...

I can wait tho.... i hope... -Gu1l7y
    I have been waiting for this day to finally arrive. I was so busy the last few days that I didn't get around to installing Nanplayer until today; finally.

She is a beauty. I love the Alphabet module, but noticed that I could not take a screencapture because every time I hit the sym key, my list screen goes white.

Undergoing more testing, so I shall return with some more feedback. Ive already bumped the other two music apps including (remix) to an entirely different page, somewhere near the last few pages

NaN is on its own plateau
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    best app so far for music. patiently awaiting last.fm scrobble support! been using it at work every day, so far no issues really I've come into.

I'll throw out I could use a font boost but seems I'm the only one, heh.
    Haha, truth told, if there were a bigger font available, I would probably use it, too. Like, even just a couple of pixels would make a big difference, but I'm not dying over it or anything.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  13.    #1773  
    You two gave me the idea for the next NaNplayer feature. You press a button and it finds the nearest optometrist

J/K. Maybe I'll add an option for changing the font size, but it's not too high on the to-do list for now.
    How is one supposed to know if you got a PM? Just Wondering.

-Gu1l7y
    The funny thing is I actually do have contacts/glasses but I'm pretty near-sighted, so the prescription is kind of strong and it can make reading small words difficult, so I actually take my glasses off a lot when I need to read something or am dealing with things up close.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  16.    #1776  
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    How is one supposed to know if you got a PM? Just Wondering.

-Gu1l7y
    Unless you got an error of some sort, your PM got through. The Precentral system does not store your sent PMs unless you've specifically turned on that option. I got your PM last week. However, there are people that have been on the waiting list a lot longer than that, so it may be a bit before you get an invite. Please be patient.
  17.    #1777  
    @malpha I wear contacts as well. I'm quite the bat without them.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @malpha I wear contacts as well. I'm quite the bat without them.
    Get LASIK or PRK, you won't regret it. I forget that I ever wore contacts or glasses.

I was able to get free PRK through the military, but trust me, I would have paid for it myself if I had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    You two gave me the idea for the next NaNplayer feature. You press a button and it finds the nearest optometrist

J/K. Maybe I'll add an option for changing the font size, but it's not too high on the to-do list for now.
    don't forget to add an insurance acceptance filter.. and how much they charge. my lame insurance only reimburses me $45 =/
  20.    #1780  
    I hate to sound like a ****, but if you have ZERO posts, don't waste your time and mine asking for an invite. How many times do I have to repeat that? Beta invites are only for people that contribute to the community.