Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1998
    This looks amazing, when are you going to do open beta? and will you have support for fade in/fade out? This is one feature that would make it a must buy for me. I think it makes a music app appear really hip/classy when in the middle of a song another is selected and there is a smooth transition.
  2.    #1742  
    I don't have any plans to do a full open beta. I do accept beta requests and will invite people active in the PreCentral forums. You can request an invite by sending a PM.

Adding crossfade and gapless playback is on the to-do list. This will require writing a PDK plugin to replace the stock WebOS audio playback functionality. I'll try to get this done by the time Palm finally allows me to release the app. They have stated that it will be "this fall".
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Gotta say I love the look of some of the dashboards here. Great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I don't have any plans to do a full open beta. I do accept beta requests and will invite people active in the PreCentral forums. You can request an invite by sending a PM.
    you have a waiting queue for beta requests?
  5.    #1745  
    Umm... Yeah. I get tons of requests. The main requirement is that you be active on the forums. I like to hook up folks that support WebOS.
    hey blubble post how your player looks? also is it possible for you to make the album selection screen use something like a slider and the album art rather than just words?
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
  7.    #1747  
    I normally just leave it on the stock gray, but I sometimes like a dark blue.

8.    #1748  
    BTW, I don't want to sound too corny here, but...

I just LOVE my testers. I really appreciate the time you all put into testing the app and all the great feedback, suggestions and bug reports you provide. NaNplayer wouldn't be what it is without your support.

A HUGE THANKS to all of you.
    I don't mean to rain in on all of this fun, but Blubble, looking at your Twitter description, are you really bringing NaNplayer to Android?! If so, that is awesome!

**I also have a Pre**
    I miss this app!
  11.    #1751  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    are you really bringing NaNplayer to Android?!
    The short answer is I don't know yet. It depends on several things that I can't really talk about at this point. I'll be able to give more detail sometime next month.
  12.    #1752  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I miss this app!
    I hear you. I miss it when I'm carrying the EVO. I switch back and forth between that and my Pre. I still prefer WebOS, but I sometimes need the bigger screen. I can't wait until Palm comes out with a tablet.
  13.    #1753  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco Wit The Pre View Post
    also is it possible for you to make the album selection screen use something like a slider and the album art rather than just words?
    Yes, it's technically possible. The issue is that WebOS is pretty bad at rendering lots of images. For example, look at how slow it is to render lists of images in the photo app or the stock music app.

That slowness bugs the hell out of me. That's why opted to not have it render the album art. For now, I don't have any plans to change this, although I may revisit the issue in the future. If I do include it at some point, I will make add a user preference that allows you to toggle the album art display on or off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Yes, it's technically possible. The issue is that WebOS is pretty bad at rendering lots of images. For example, look at how slow it is to render lists of images in the photo app or the stock music app.

That slowness bugs the hell out of me. That's why opted to not have it render the album art. For now, I don't have any plans to change this, although I may revisit the issue in the future. If I do include it at some point, I will make add a user preference that allows you to toggle the album art display on or off.
    what about with the android 2.2 OS. I'm getting the Evo soon and NaNplayer on that would be fresh
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
  15.    #1755  
    I also have an EVO with 2.2 that I bought as a development phone. I like the phone and the OS is nice. However, I'm really focused on WebOS for now. My plans for Android are on hold until I finish the WebOS version. Once that's done, I'll decide what I'm going to do about Android.
    blubble I just want to say this is one of the greatest apps I have had the privilege of using. Thanks!
  17.    #1757  
    Thank you for the kind words my friend. It's been a pleasure to have you as a tester. I really appreciate all your help.
  18.    #1758  
    BTW, Just posted version 0.4.8a5 with some minor bug fixes. As always, testers can get it off the beta download site.

On another note, I'll be sending out more invites soon. Please bear with me as I make my way through the very long list over the next several days. Thanks again to all of you for your patience.
    Blubble: sent pm. Cannot wait!

Btw, can anyone confirm that theres a page 89, but redirects to 88? lol

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Blubble: sent pm. Cannot wait!

Btw, can anyone confirm that theres a page 89, but redirects to 88? lol

-Gu1l7y
    Your post (quoted) is the first post on Page 89 for me.