Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1998
  1.    #1721  
    @tr47

It's pretty likely that I'll add Last.fm scrobbling sometime soon. It won't be in the next beta, but hopefully soon after that.

The currently released beta is still 0.4.7.a6. I've been working on another one that will be released soon.

Thanks,
    JC
  2.    #1722  
    FYI for those that have sent beta requests. If you sent a private message requesting an invite, you will not get an immediate response. There are just too many requests for me to answer each one individually. When I get ready to do the next round, I will send the invites out in batches. It may take several weeks for you to receive your invite.

Thank you for your patience.
  3.    #1723  
    I've decided to release an interim version of NaNplayer. It won't have all the features I wanted to include for this round, but don't want to keep you waiting. I hope to post it later tonight. It will be classified as an alpha, so it's only for the brave ones out there. Still, there's plenty of good stuff included.
  4.    #1724  
    OK Testers, Have at it. Just posted version 0.4.8a3. Very alpha, so not for the faint of heart. Needs some serious testing. I'll be posting change log shortly. Enjoy!
    I love technology... downloaded new build, sent to Pre via WiFi, installed/updated via IPK installer within Preware.

I really enjoy the little things. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  6.    #1726  
    Oops! Just posted another new version 0.4.8a4.

This fixes a bug that caused the dashboard to not update properly when songs change if the main app stage(window) was not on the Now Playing scene.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    FYI for those that have sent beta requests. If you sent a private message requesting an invite, you will not get an immediate response. There are just too many requests for me to answer each one individually. When I get ready to do the next round, I will send the invites out in batches. It may take several weeks for you to receive your invite.

Thank you for your patience.
    Thanks Blubble. I'll be waiting patiently.
  8.    #1728  
    The testers are really loving the new NaNplayer dashboard. I like seeing all the different color schemes that people are using. I asked the testers to tweet their favorite color schemes. Here are a few

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Looks awesome! Can't wait to load this...
    Does this work with the Palm Pixi plus? Im new at this stuff.

Here's mine!!
  12.    #1732  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachkon View Post
    Does this work with the Palm Pixi plus? Im new at this stuff.
    Yes. I have a lot of beta testers using Pixis and it works well for them.
    OH MAN WHEN DID THIS UPDATE COME OUT!!! im about to dwnld this and tweet you the best color for nanplyr
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
  14.    #1734  
    I just released it last night. Waiting to see what you've got.
    where can I download this amazing app?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Loving this new dashboard!

Attached Images Attached Images
    man this app looks awesome! Going on a 14 hour road trip on friday too bad I don't have this app for the long car drive.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

check it!!! the green and silver is clean
    Last edited by Loco Wit The Pre; 08/06/2010 at 11:01 AM.
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shineon View Post