Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1998
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that the app is amazing. The most important part of the app over the official one and Music Player Remix is the SPEED of the app. No coding is wasted on flipping icons and such. While that looks cool, it is extremely annoying when the eye candy slows the app down.

Kudos, Blubble!
    I couldn't agree more!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that the app is amazing. The most important part of the app over the official one and Music Player Remix is the SPEED of the app. No coding is wasted on flipping icons and such. While that looks cool, it is extremely annoying when the eye candy slows the app down.

Kudos, Blubble!
    I envy you, I just got my Pre Plus back and I'm hoping I can get in the beta.
  3.    #1683  
    FYI for the testers...

The beta site may be down for some time today or tomorrow. I'm moving it to a new server.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Just chiming in here... I have been using NaNplayer for a couple of weeks now. All I can say is Music Remix no longer resides on my Pre. Very nice work Blubble. I'll be making some suggestions on the beta forum. Thanks again for including me in your testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    FYI for the testers...

The beta site may be down for some time today or tomorrow. I'm moving it to a new server.
    is it still the same site?
  6.    #1686  
    Yes. The address for the download site is the same as the one you've been using. The move is complete, so you should be able to access it.

The forums will be moving in a few weeks as well. That address will be changing, so I'll let the testers now when it's ready. It will also have a public side to it, so I will announce that on this thread.
    Last edited by Blubble; 07/21/2010 at 07:55 PM.
    How can we become a tester?
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    How can we become a tester?
    Send a PM to Blubble. He will add you to the list of people waiting for a beta invite. Once he gets to your name, you will get an invite. I'm not sure how long it will take since I'm sure a lot of people have been PM'ing him and he isn't constantly sending out invites. I believe he invites a small group and then waits a while until he sends more out. You should get in eventually though.

If I'm wrong about any of the above info, I'm sure Blubble will come in and smack me around a bit (and clarify his procedures).
  9.    #1689  
    LOL. I'm glad to hear that my evil minions fear my wrath!

That's a pretty good explanation actually. Thanks.
    any time update to the next beta update?
  11.    #1691  
    I'm hoping to have a new version out within the next week or two. I had to take about a month off to work on another project, so I'm a little behind. There are going to be a lot of new features and improvements, so it should be worth the wait.
    I've been using NanPlayer for a while and agree it's better than music remix.

Thanks for the great work.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  13.    #1693  
    I hope to have a new beta version ready for release next week. It has a lot of enhancements and functionality tweaks as well as a few new features. It's been a while because I had to take off nearly a month to work on some other projects.

A lot of people are on the waiting list for beta invites. Once, the new version is out, I will send out another round of invites. Thanks for your patience.

Also...

There are some very interesting developments in the works. I can't give any details yet, but if "all the stars align", I may have a major(I mean HUGE) announcement in the next month or so.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    I hope to have a new beta version ready for release next week. It has a lot of enhancements and functionality tweaks as well as a few new features. It's been a while because I had to take off nearly a month to work on some other projects.

A lot of people are on the waiting list for beta invites. Once, the new version is out, I will send out another round of invites. Thanks for your patience.

Also...

There are some very interesting developments in the works. I can't give any details yet, but if "all the stars align", I may have a major(I mean HUGE) announcement in the next month or so.

My fingers are crossed for you Blubble......as long it is a good announcement that is. Something like the player going to the App Catalog so my man can paid would be good! Or maybe something like Hpalm finally hired you! (lol)
    Hey Bubble

Any chance you can make the ipk downloadable via a InternalZ or Preware through a url. They both have added the functionality of entering a url into there applications and the ipk is downloaded and installed. I only ask because the only time I used WebOS QI and put my phone dev mode is for updates to your app. It would be really convenient if you could provide the ipk through your site for download by Preware. If this would mess with you controlling distribution then I understand and have no problem going your original route.

P.S. Your app is amazing and I hope you get this into the app catalog soon.
  16.    #1696  
    I would like to enable something that would allow direct download like that. The problem is that it's difficult to control access that way.

To make it happen, I would need to write a server app to serve up the IPK while still limiting access to the registered testers. I have some potential solutions in mind, but right now I'm focusing on getting out the next beta, so it will have to wait a bit.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    I've been beta testing the app for a while and so far it works like a charm. I can't even come up with anything to complain. except for the installer part, but that's a small price to pay for a great app
    Any timetable for a non-beta release? I'm personally getting very frustrated at being unable to have playlist-style access to my music at work where my PC is not mine to control.
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    Hey Bubble

Any chance you can make the ipk downloadable via a InternalZ or Preware through a url. They both have added the functionality of entering a url into there applications and the ipk is downloaded and installed. I only ask because the only time I used WebOS QI and put my phone dev mode is for updates to your app. It would be really convenient if you could provide the ipk through your site for download by Preware.
    It is possible to install nanplayer using tools found on preware, and skip Quick Install or anything on a PC. I am pretty sure it wont mess with distribution of the beta but I will wait for permission from blubble before I post any instructions on how to do so.
    How can i get an invite for Nanplayer please?