Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Now you've done it. I'm activating a hidden feature on NaNplayer. From now on, anyone with less than 4,000 posts will only be able to play the Ray Coniff Singers and Lady Caca.

Old Man Dances to Lady Gaga - Jokeroo
    Too bad you can't redirect to Techsmartly.net || You've just won a PS3!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Yes! LADY GAGA!
    Any word on receiving the PM I sent you through my Palm Blubble?
  4.    #1664  
    Yes. I got it. PreCentral doesn't save your sent messages by default. You have to turn that option on in your User CP.

You've been added to the beta request list as there a lot of people waiting for invites. I am done with this current round of betas invites. I will probably do another round in a few weeks and you'll get yours then.
    That's great news Blubble. Thank you very much my good sir.

*Thanks for that tip as well. I'm looking into that right now.
    if you do get this fully written in PDK, will you be able to edit ID3 tags, or is that still an impossible reality.
    Wow. I can't believe I haven't followed development on this. I JUST heard about it. This is looking epic as hell. Keep it up. Can't wait to try it.
    New Username: PrfndHatrdOfMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Enox View Post
    Wow. I can't believe I haven't followed development on this. I JUST heard about it. This is looking epic as hell. Keep it up. Can't wait to try it.
    Agree!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enox View Post

I was on the same boat amigo

I've watched all of your You Tube videos Blubble...

Going through most of the threads, this is all quite a great read.

i'm still wiping the drool from off of my mug

Looks incredible.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
  10.    #1670  
    LOL! You must really love that Pre.

I'm glad you guys like the videos. They're pretty old by now. A lot of things have been changed and a lot of new features have been added since then.

I probably won't post more videos until we're nearing the release, but I'll do another round of invites soon, so more people can get a preview.
    Do you really have to have 1600 posts to beta test the app or is that just a joke? Man, I have a lot of posting to do.
    I finally remembered to check my PMs yesterday and my invite was there! Promptly installed and loving it so far. No bugs to report or anything like that. Anxiously awaiting the repeat options mentioned above.

Thanks Blubble!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    how do I go about receiving an invitation? Do I sign up somewhere?
  14.    #1674  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Do you really have to have 1600 posts to beta test the app or is that just a joke? Man, I have a lot of posting to do.
    Yep. You better write a comment bot or something.

j/k
  15.    #1675  
    Quote Originally Posted by chilo141 View Post
    how do I go about receiving an invitation? Do I sign up somewhere?
    You would normally just send me a PM requesting an invite.

However, I don't accept people with brand new accounts.
    Looking forward to when this gets released. Music Player Remixed is nice, but has some problems on my Pre with skipping over songs (sometimes a lot of songs). The Palm music player is barely adequate (for my tastes). Having another alternative will rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Palm_Lvr View Post
    Looking forward to when this gets released. Music Player Remixed is nice, but has some problems on my Pre with skipping over songs (sometimes a lot of songs). The Palm music player is barely adequate (for my tastes). Having another alternative will rock!

Yea. Music Player (Remix) definitely acts up on me OFTEN. I am really looking forward to this Nanplayer
    Btw when is this coming out?
    when palm open up apis publically. its basically waiting on palm, not bubble
    Just wanted to let you know that the app is amazing. The most important part of the app over the official one and Music Player Remix is the SPEED of the app. No coding is wasted on flipping icons and such. While that looks cool, it is extremely annoying when the eye candy slows the app down.

Kudos, Blubble!