Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr
    BTW, just funny but I showed NaNPlayer to my GF and she loved it but she when she saw the logo she said, "Why is he so angry?" LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by blubble
    LOL. That's too funny! Tell her that he's not mad, just a little mischievous.
    Heh, I always thought he was angry because he's been denied entrance to the app catalog for way too long.
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    blubble me has dejado sin palabras¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
    no me atrevia en escribir en español, pero se de muchos amigos que precentral esta muy utilizada por españoles.
    en cuanto al viaje de tus hijos pues decirte que sevilla solo hay una, y es una cuidad preciosa. (lastima que no puedan visitarla, pero que ultimamente aqui hace un calor tremendo 44ºc).
    esta noche todos con españa¡¡¡¡¡¡ podemos¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

pues nada seguire esperando para la proxima ronda de beta tester.
    un saludo caluroso de andalucia.
    ok, how do you get an invite? obviously, i'd love one...
    Palm Pre Plus | Creative X-Fi | HP HDX 16 | Opera 10.60 | Windows 7 HP | Ubuntu 10.04
    PM blubble
  5.    #1645  
    Quote Originally Posted by unfairSurprisery View Post
    Heh, I always thought he was angry because he's been denied entrance to the app catalog for way too long.
    LOL!
    i got denied

send a pm after seeing the thread, and nothing...

I guess i'll buy the app when it releases and teach you a lesson!
  7.    #1647  
    @judabricot,

Pues te cuento que no soy Español. Yo soy de EEUU, pero mis padres son de Sudamérica así que crecí hablando el idioma. Si conozco España ya que he ido en varias ocasiones y tengo familiares en Barcelona y Mallorca.

Felicitaciones en el campeonato. La selección se lo gano muy bien.

Por favor envía un mensaje privado por medio del sitio. De esa manera manejo las solicitudes para la beta.

Gracias,
    B
  8.    #1648  
    @nimer55 Please check your PMs.
  9.    #1649  
    Let me reiterate that there are some minimum requirements for participating in the beta. You must be an established, active member of PreCentral. The reason for this is that I want members that contribute to the community to have first crack at the limited number beta spots.

The general guideline is that your account must be over a month old and you must have a minimum of 10 posts. Please note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance.

I will occasionally make an exception to the minimum requirements, but if you have zero posts, you will not be accepted under any circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Let me reiterate that there are some minimum requirements for participating in the beta. You must be an established, active member of PreCentral. The reason for this is that I want members that contribute to the community to have first crack at the limited number beta spots.

The general guideline is that your account must be over a month old and you must have a minimum of 10 posts. Please note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance.

I will occasionally make an exception to the minimum requirements, but if you have zero posts, you will not be accepted under any circumstances.
    I was gonna come up with a joke that stated how I had 1,500 posts and the minimum requirement was 10 posts, but I just couldn't think of anything and decided to post this on impulse anyways...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  11.    #1651  
    LOL. That's it. I'm upping the requirement to 1600 posts.
    Crap! Does that mean I lose my invite?! Lmao! Just kidding!!! Haha.
    hola bubble pues yo tampoco soy español, soy frances (de paris) pero por casualidades de la vida pues me case con una sevillana.

gracias por lo de la seleccion¡¡¡¡
    campeones¡¡¡¡¡
    oye pues la invitacion sigue en pie por si algun dia planeas vacaciones en españa.

te mando un PM.
    un saludo
    NaNplayer is a fantastic piece of software. Great work, Blubble.

All of a sudden I love listening to music on my Pre again! The sooner this gets into the App Catalog the better. It is light years ahead of the stock Music app (and the remix) in terms of the quality of the user interface, sheer speed, features.

Still a couple of features I'd love to see -- an ID3 tag editor, for starters. But this already would qualify as *the* #1 must-have app to buy if it were to hit the catalog today.
  15.    #1655  
    Thanks xcman.

Tag editing is a feature that I certainly want to add. Unfortunately, Palm's APIs do not allow tag editing. For that matter, they don't even let you read all the tags. Hopefully, their announced "fall" update will remedy this.
    Hola señor Blubble. Te mande un mensaje privado,espero que te a llegado, lo mande con mi Pre Plus, pero no se detecto en mi Sent Items feed. Me gustaria mucho ser participante y parte de el BETA TEST Equipo para tu proyecto NaN Player. Si podrias dejarme saber si te lluego el PM seria muy agradable, y si no; te lo vuelvo a mandar mas tarde por mi PC. Gracias por su tiempo Blubble. Estoy muchisimo interesado con tu NaN Player. Compongo musica usando mi Sony PSP con un homebrew que se llama Rhythm. Todo de musica y video me interasa muchisimo
    Aaah, i'm late
    Zire 72 -> T|3 -> T|E -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pre 2
    Does that mean I can get 2 invites
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  19.    #1659  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Does that mean I can get 2 invites
    Now you've done it. I'm activating a hidden feature on NaNplayer. From now on, anyone with less than 4,000 posts will only be able to play the Ray Coniff Singers and Lady Caca.

http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/funny/...lady-gaga.html
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Now you've done it. I'm activating a hidden feature on NaNplayer. From now on, anyone with less than 4,000 posts will only be able to play the Ray Coniff Singers and Lady Caca.

Old Man Dances to Lady Gaga - Jokeroo
    I'm hoping the rest of us will be grandfathered in before that feature takes effect.

Seriously, thanks for the beta invite. I'm really loving this app and will be happy to pay for it when Palm approves it for the App Catalog. Well done!

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre