Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1998
  1.    #1621  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Possibly in the Fall when the required APIs are publicly available. I believe that's what Blubble is planning to do...
    Yes. That's right. I'm waiting on Palm to say go.
    any chance of getting any more beta invites out soon? I'm dying to try it.
    This is the lost useful app on my Pre works great.

it takes music player/music player remix and leave it in the dust... Its soo quick and easy to use.

good job bubbles
  4.    #1624  
    @illadelphatic,

I'll be getting another round of invites soon. I'm still catching up with some other projects so I can refocus entirely on NaNplayer.
  5.    #1625  
    @vic_singh,

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying the app.
    +1 for an invite...

interests:
    -last.fm
    -archive.org
    -mycast.orb.com
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    +1 for an invite...
    Likewise here. I'm really excited to give this app a spin.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    I can say it's an incredible app and it's going to be even better once he finishes some of the most recent additional features! (Some cool stuff coming to it soon) Can't wait for the next beta!
  9.    #1629  
    @6tr6tr

Thanks. I'm excited about some of the upcoming features as well.

I'm finally going to have some time to work on NaNplayer development. Since I can't release it until Fall, I've been working on some other things, but I am refocusing on NaNplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @6tr6tr

Thanks. I'm excited about some of the upcoming features as well.

I'm finally going to have some time to work on NaNplayer development. Since I can't release it until Fall, I've been working on some other things, but I am refocusing on NaNplayer.
    That sounds great as I've been dying without new features.

BTW, just funny but I showed NaNPlayer to my GF and she loved it but she when she saw the logo she said, "Why is he so angry?" LOL.
  11.    #1631  
    LOL. That's too funny! Tell her that he's not mad, just a little mischievous.

My wife likes the NaN guy. She wants some little shorts with the logo on them

I'm thinking of getting some die cut stickers and some t-shirts made. Maybe I'll do some contest giveaways when the app is released.
    Last edited by Blubble; 07/09/2010 at 08:38 PM.
    Hi Blubble!

Thanks for working on this app!
    I can't wait until its release!
    Please, feel free to send me an invite as a beta tester. I'll buy the app anyway when it will be released.
    hi blubble, i'm a spanish user of palm pre.
    nanplayer work in a gsm pre???
    have you ever invite an european beta tester?????
    i'll invite you to visit sevilla (spain) :-)
    seriously your app look awesome and want to test it.

hasta luego¡¡¡¡¡
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i am an european beta tester ;-) looks like its working over here too.
  15.    #1635  
    @judabricot, Si. Tengo bastantes probadores usando GSM en Europa. Cuando haga la siguiente ronda de invitaciones, le envío una.

Gracias por la invitación. Conozco Sevilla y es muy linda ciudad. Por casualidad, mis hijos están de vacaciones en Barcelona y Mallorca. Alcanzaron a ir hasta Alicante, pero Sevilla quedaba ya muy lejos.

Ja Ja. A que no esperaba respuesta en Español. Buena suerte a la selección.

Saludos.
  16.    #1636  
    To answer the question in English as well...

Yes, NaNplayer will work just fine on European GSM Pre and Pixi phones.

I eventually plan to do localized versions. These will most likely include Spanish, German, French and a Scandinavian version(to support the slightly different alphabet for Swedish and Norwegian). I will consider other languages depending on the demand.
    +2 on invite. Been waiting a year since teaser video.
  18.    #1638  
    Folks, If you would like a beta invite, please send me a Private message. It is a lot easier to keep track of for me that way. I may easily miss requests posted in the thread.

If you've already sent a PM, and you are an active PreCentral member, you will get your invite soon.
    oohh meee meee give mee an invite!!1!!!1!11!111ONE!
  20.    #1640  
    LOL. You're just laughing at them because you already have it.