Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1998
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I'd love to test this out, I listen to music to, from and sometimes at work and it seriously irritates me that the default music player crashes (the entire phone to the point of reboot) and lags with my large music library (I assume this as it works flawlessly with less songs). A serious alternative would be worth its weight in gold to me (disregarding the fact it doesn't weigh anything), especially if it's that fast :v
    Here's a small piece of feedback.
    In each of the views (Artists, Albums, Genres for example) there is a circular button with a down arrow in it to the right of each of the heading.
    This "button" looks alot like a dropdown list button. When I first saw it and pressed it I was expecting the heading to expand (IE: heading shows : Artist name and (x number of songs. When I pressed the button I expected to see each of the songs. But instead you get prompted with "play artist, play all artist, add to playlist").

I don't oppose the function of the button itself, but rather the look of the button and what it intuitively tells me
    EDIT: THERE IS ALREADY A PATCH FOR THIS !

Is it possible to have the pre speaker muted when you flick the switch at the top of the phone ?

The default music player does the same thing as NanPlayer but I personally find it stupid that the switch at the top of the phone does not disable ALL audio to the built in speaker #@$#@ (Maybe this is best requested as a patch to WebOS )
    Feature Request :
    Make the Lyrics Button a Toggle Switch.

Right Now If I want to see the lyrics for every song I have to go and hit the Lyrics button each time the song changes.

It would be nice to be able to toggle this option on and off
    Possible Bug :

When Lyrics are displayed, you cannot swipe across the screen to goto the next / previous song.
  6.    #1526  
    Thanks for the feedback Teejster.

Next time, please post this type of thing on the beta forums(address in your welcome email). It's just a lot easier for me to keep track as this thread gets overridden with beta requests,etc.
    Already done.

Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Teejster.

Next time, please post this type of thing on the beta forums(address in your welcome email). It's just a lot easier for me to keep track as this thread gets overridden with beta requests,etc.
  8.    #1528  
    FYI Testers,

NaNplayer alpha version 0.4.7a5 has been posted on the download site.
    Last edited by Blubble; 05/30/2010 at 10:10 PM.
    blubble I am on the site to post items but I don't see an area for general discussion. Am I overlooking something?
  10.    #1530  
    There isn't one. Just put it wherever you think it fits best. Feature Suggestions might be best.
    Blubble,
    I must say fine job on your app. When I get home I'll DL the new version. You should probably try hitting up HPalm to make your changes or version of the music player be the default player for the Pre. Since you've done all the foot work getting what people want in a player and craming it in. Keep polishing it up man....it will certainly shine when it hits the app cat!!!!
  12.    #1532  
    Thanks.

I thought about that, but I'd rather not sell any rights to Palm. I want to be able to develop for other platforms and any deal with Palm would likely preclude that.

There's some cool new features in the latest alpha and even more stuff coming soon. Really, I'm most excited about being able to do a version for tablets. I've got some amazing stuff planned for that.
    Hey that icon looks famililar! LOL!!
  14.    #1534  
    I finally thought of what our new icon reminds me of.

Mr. Yuk
    Blubble,
    Just wanted to tell you that is some fine work you put together on Nanplayer. I'm not quite sure what else you are looking to add to this already great application? It looks complete to me and certainly much more than a beta I am quite content with this at this stage without any other additions...but hey if you wanna keep adding stuff I will keep testing it for you lol.
    Once again, great job.
  16.    #1536  
    Thanks Alex,

You're right. I think the app is pretty complete as it is and would be a good buy even with the current features.

I still have some cool features lined up for the next few versions. The original plan was to release the app early this year and then add features as free updates.

Unfortunately, Palm is still not budging on allowing it in the app catalog, so I am just adding those features to be included in the original release whenever they do allow it.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    FYI folks,

I'll be moving the NaNapps.com to a new server over the next few days. There may be some times when the beta site is not available for downloading.
    Any idea when we can download NaNplayer again? Or where else I can download it from?
  18.    #1538  
    Are you in the beta program? I have so completely lost track, but I don't see a DiGiTY in the database.

If so, the server is still up. If not, you'd need to get an invite and register. Please send me a request via PM.
  19.    #1539  
    If you're waiting on a beta invite or for you registration to be activated, it's going to be at least a few days. Lighting hit our roof last night and toasted all my networking gear and a bunch of other stuff.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    If you're waiting on a beta invite or for you registration to be activated, it's going to be at least a few days. Lighting hit our roof last night and toasted all my networking gear and a bunch of other stuff.
    Ouch, sorry to hear that...