Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1998
    Hey Bubble, where do you want me to post issues/suggestions I have with NaN? On this thread, via PM, via Email, or a different website? Thanks
  2.    #1502  
    Please post them on the beta forum. You should have the URL in your Welcome email. If you can't find it, PM or email me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Been watching this for a while, so I sent a PM. Probably a few days late though, lol.
    Gitah~
    Blubble, I don't want to be a pest, but I was wondering if you got my pm? I'd love to use and test out this app. Thanks.
  5.    #1505  
    If you sent a PM and it didn't bounce back telling you that my inbox is full, then I got it. I'm busy with some other projects for the next week, so I'll get to the next list of invites when I can.
    Thanks for the info. I'll wait patiently now....lol
    I just PM ya to see if i can be part of the list aswell. keep up the great work! I'll wait patiently too.
    Blubble - I just PM'd you requesting that you add me to the Beta. I would love to use your app.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  9.    #1509  
    Hi all, Just letting you know that I probably won't be doing more invites until next week. I got a steroid shot in my spine yesterday and it hurts like a mother, so I won't be on the computer too much over the next few days.

If you've already sent a PM, you're on the list, so no need to worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Hi all, Just letting you know that I probably won't be doing more invites until next week. I got a steroid shot in my spine yesterday and it hurts like a mother, so I won't be on the computer too much over the next few days.

If you've already sent a PM, you're on the list, so no need to worry.
    Hi, Please feel better. I have had spinal steroid injections 3 times, over a 3 to 4 period of time. Fun it wasn't! Be well.

In Oct, I will at long last be done with my 2 contract for my Centro and I will gladly try your program then.

Take care of yourself. Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  11.    #1511  
    Jay, Thanks for the kind wishes. It hurts pretty badly for a few days, but then it really helps with the disc pain. I haven't been able to go rock climbing for a few months as I've just been too busy to go get the shot.

Hopefully NaNplayer will be in the App Catalog by then. If not, then PM me and I'll set you up with the beta.

Now, I'm going to lay my **** down.
    Just take care, Jay & Thanks!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  13.    #1513  
    Hi all,

I've been processing invites over the last few nights, so if you might want to check your PM inbox if you're expecting one.

Not everyone that asked got an invite. As I've mentioned before, members with very new PreCentral accounts or with no(or very few) posts are not accepted.

Also, other WebOS developers are normally not accepted into the beta. I do make exceptions for some developers with whom I am familiar, but it is not the norm.
  14.    #1514  
    This is for those that are already in the beta. I have nearly 300 testers in the program now. For the most part, the testers have been very good about providing feedback.

Still, there is a large percentage of testers that have not provided any feedback. I am not very demanding and certainly don't expect users to take an inordinate amount of time testing and providing feedback. Even a single quick note about what you like or dislike about the app is greatly appreciated.

However, if a tester does not provide any feedback of any kind, they will eventually be dropped from the beta program after a reasonable amount of time.

New testers shouldn't worry about this. I don't expect you to be in any hurry to provide feedback. Take your time to enjoy the app. Just send some feedback in the future when you get a chance.
    Last edited by Blubble; 05/26/2010 at 12:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    This is for those that are already in the beta. I have nearly 300 testers in the program now. For the most part, the testers have been very good about providing feedback.

Still, there is a large percentage of testers that have not provided any feedback. I am not very demanding and certainly don't expect users to take an inordinate amount of time testing and providing feedback. Even a single quick note about what you like or dislike about the app is greatly appreciated.

However, if a tester does not provide any feedback of any kind, they will eventually be dropped from the beta program after a reasonable amount of time.

New testers shouldn't worry about this. I don't expect you to be in any hurry to provide feedback. Take your time to enjoy the app. Just send some feedback in the future when you get a chance.
    I would like to participate, rest assured you will receive Feedback from me =).

Btw just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that you shouldn't be inconsiderate and not give feedback and results its just not nice, now I have been watching Blubble talk and post vids about this app for months now he hasn't asked for anything but feedback...
    PAY IT FORWARD! ALWAYS.
    Where do we give feedback at? This thread?
  17.    #1517  
    Please post any feedback on the beta forum. The address to that forum is in the Welcome email that you got when you registered.

BTW, You've only been a tester for a short time, so my previous comments don't apply to you.

Thanks
    Please post any feedback on the beta forum. The address to that forum is in the Welcome email that you got when you registered.

BTW, You've only been a tester for a short time, so my previous comments don't apply to you.

Thanks
    Thanks so much!!
  19.    #1519  
    FYI folks,

I'll be moving the NaNapps.com to a new server over the next few days. There may be some times when the beta site is not available for downloading.
  20.    #1520  
    How optimized and fast is #NaNplayer? Well, it so fast that it runs just fine even on an UNDERCLOCKED(250Mhz) Sprint Pre.

I found this out last night from one of the beta testers. If I may say so myself, that is pretty damn impressive.

I didn't even know that you could UNDER clock your Pre. For development purposes, I keep my Pre pretty much stock.