Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1998
    ok.......i'm reaaaaaalllllly wanting to see this app and didn't want to bug you for testing seeing that you are one busy person. Do you think you have a chance @ a release on the 1.4.5 update. If not are you accepting any more testing? I know you are @ the mercy of Palm but man....this is one of the apps that's got me excited. Even if I use half the options you put into this I would be more than pleased. Anyway....give a brutha some hope that 1.4.5 will do it for the app if not can I get in on testing.
    Just got in on the Beta and I must say that NaNPlayer runs circles around the default player and even the Remix player.

The Speed and Response Time of this application is incredible and in and of itself warrants whatever this app may be sold for whenever Palm will allow it to enter the App Catalog.

I run the 720mhz UberKernel w/Guvnah, have about 300 songs installed and experienced no lag, lack of response when scrolling through songs, switching songs, etc.. I even tried reverting back to stock speed and enjoyed the same experience !

Before NaNplayer I used Remix but frequently got frustrated with the initial load time and the choppiness / delays when scrolling through songs (even when running at 720mhz).

It took me a whole 2 minutes of playing around with NaNplayer before removing Remix from my phone.

This is the DEFINITIVE Music Player for WebOS !

KUDOS to Blubble for all his continued efforts with this player in light of the reluctance of Palm to support him until they can play catchup with their API's.

(Now I'm off to try and break the app so I can contribute to the ongoing Beta testing.. LOL This puppy seems pretty stable though !!)
    maaannn...that's rubbing it in..lol. I've been trying to be patient with the release but now I'm am just fustrated with Remix and don't mention the default player. COME ON PALM...LET IT IN ALREADY!!!!!
  4.    #1484  
    @teej,

Glad you were able to get in. I saw your email earlier, but hadn't had a chance to get back to you. Enjoy the app and if you find anything going buggy, please post that on the beta forums or just let me know directly.

Thanks,
    B
  5.    #1485  
    @Wayne173,

Beyond their announcement at Dev Day, I have not heard anything from Palm with reference to the media indexing APIs. My current understanding is that we are looking at a fall release.

In the meantime, please send me a PM and I'll get you a beta invite for the next round of testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    @teej,

Glad you were able to get in. I saw your email earlier, but hadn't had a chance to get back to you. Enjoy the app and if you find anything going buggy, please post that on the beta forums or just let me know directly.

Thanks,
    B
    Already did in the beta forums !
  7.    #1487  
    I saw that and just responded to your post. Thanks.
    Still looking forward to trying this app out.
  9.    #1489  
    You're the guy that had PMs locked right? Send me another PM so I don't forget you when I send out more invites.
    Love the new version... resume playback is a must... also the icon is gangsta
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Anyone more beta invites available?
  12.    #1492  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco Wit The Pre View Post
    Love the new version... resume playback is a must... also the icon is gangsta
    LOL! Yeah the icon came out OK. I didn't have time to wait for the designer to make one, so I just busted out PhotoSlop and made it.
  13.    #1493  
    Quote Originally Posted by BozackJenkins View Post
    Anyone more beta invites available?
    Yeah. Just send me a PM.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Got it a couple days ago, amazing!!!
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Sent you a pm Blubble. Would love to get in on this. I was just planning on buying it when it was released, but, seeing that it might be a while, I'd love to help test it out...
    greetings blubble,
    I sent a pm hoping to get in on the bandwagon. would love to beta test your app.
    the reviews seem great. would like to see for myself.
    thanks
    this app is amazing ...i was able to get the beta but was busy so couldn't use it properly. now that my exams are finished i can play all i want with this app.
    You have done an awesome job Mr. Blubble.

Thanks,
  18.    #1498  
    Congrats on finishing your exams. Enjoy your summer. Now you'll have something good to jam with.
    I sent a PM requesting to be part of the beta testing... just wanted to make sure you got it and I didn't send it to someone else.
  20.    #1500  
    I got it. You're on the list.