Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1998
    I've been testing the NaNPlayer player for about 4 days now. WOW! I LOVE it! I have nothing but good things to say about this app. Haven't noticed any bugs yet and it has completely replaced Palm's music player and the music player remix. This should now become the standard WebOS music player. I thank Blubble for the invite. I really appreciate it and I will make sure all the people I know with WebOS devices (about 20 people, so far) hear about this app so they can download it once it becomes available.

Blubble, any idea on how much you will be charging for it once it hits the App Catalog?
    Thanks again, you're awesome!!!
  2.    #1422  
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're liking it.

I'm thinking $4.99 USD. Haven't thought about the exact price for other countries, but it should be in line with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're liking it.

I'm thinking $4.99 USD. Haven't thought about the exact price for other countries, but it should be in line with that.
    Awesome. 4.99 is more than worth it imo.
    So when's this freaking thing coming out already?!?!?!?!?!
    It seems that when you receive a phone call the music player keeps on playing... idk if you intentionally did this but you may want to fix this so that it stops then resumes play.
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
  6.    #1426  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco Wit The Pre View Post
    It seems that when you receive a phone call the music player keeps on playing... idk if you intentionally did this but you may want to fix this so that it stops then resumes play.
    Not sure what's up, but you're the first tester to report that. I just tried it on my phone and it stops the music as expected. Please post this on the beta forum. We can discuss it further there.

The address to the beta forum was included on the Welcome to the NaNplayer Beta email you got when you registered.
  7.    #1427  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    So when's this freaking thing coming out already?!?!?!?!?!
    Never. It's just a big hoax :-p

Honestly, I don't know. Ask Palm. The ball's in their court. They could let it in the app catalog tomorrow if they wanted to.
  8.    #1428  
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    Any idea when you're going to send out the next round of beta invitations?
    Oops. Yours was supposed to go out the other night. I have to send them out in groups of 5 members and I accidentally skipped your group. It is going out now. Four other members owe you thanks for reminding me.

UPDATE: Scratch that. It seems that you're not accepting Private Messages. No wonder your group didn't go out. I probably tried sending it and it didn't go. I had to take you out of the recipient list so it could go out. Oh well. If you see this in the next few minutes, you might want to start accepting PMs.
  9.    #1429  
    I'm sending out invites right now, so you have a few minutes if you want to send in a request and get your invite tonight. Otherwise, I won't be sending out more invites until next week.

UPDATE: That's all for today folks. You can still send in request, but I won't be sending invites until next week.
    Last edited by Blubble; 05/12/2010 at 07:59 PM.
    Aweosme. Thanks for the info!
    So why not just release it outside of the official app catalog if your ready? You can still charge for it without being in the official app catalog right?
    Oops. Yours was supposed to go out the other night. I have to send them out in groups of 5 members and I accidentally skipped your group. It is going out now. Four other members owe you thanks for reminding me.

UPDATE: Scratch that. It seems that you're not accepting Private Messages. No wonder your group didn't go out. I probably tried sending it and it didn't go. I had to take you out of the recipient list so it could go out. Oh well. If you see this in the next few minutes, you might want to start accepting PMs.
    Well, crap. I had the "Only accept PMs from moderators and contacts" option checked. It's fixed now. I guess I'm waiting until next week.

Should I send another PM to get back on the list?
  13.    #1433  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    So why not just release it outside of the official app catalog if your ready? You can still charge for it without being in the official app catalog right?
    I don't know of any simple and widely available way to distribute a paid app outside the catalog.
  14.    #1434  
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    Well, crap. I had the "Only accept PMs from moderators and contacts" option checked. It's fixed now. I guess I'm waiting until next week.

Should I send another PM to get back on the list?
    No. I've still got your original one.
    Not sure what's up, but you're the first tester to report that. I just tried it on my phone and it stops the music as expected. Please post this on the beta forum. We can discuss it further there.

The address to the beta forum was included on the Welcome to the NaNplayer Beta email you got when you registered.
    nvm... i just tried it again and this time it stopped the player. I recall that I had the 3.5 not the 3.6 i currently am using. So no more problems
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    This page is showing a 73rd page, but when I click on it, it stays on this page......
  17.    #1437  
    Yeah weird. PreCentral freakout.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    No doubt, the PreCentral world is coming to an end!
    By the way....NaNplayer ROCKS....literally! Another day or two of playin around and I will post on the beta forum. Seriously...it kicks ***!
    I only showed 72 pages... with any luck this will be page 73....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    It worked....PreCentral, back online