Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1998
    Very nice how to find the names of artists, genres or albums, maybe if it were not so rigid, that is, giving more fluidity and elegance.
    So what exactly is going on with NaNplayer? I don't have time to read 70 pages (don't mean to sound arrogant, but I'm in a rush right now...) and I'd like to understand the situation. Is this in a closed beta right now? What's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb_or_Sam View Post
    So what exactly is going on with NaNplayer? I don't have time to read 70 pages (don't mean to sound arrogant, but I'm in a rush right now...) and I'd like to understand the situation. Is this in a closed beta right now? What's going on?
    Would want to know this too. dont mind beta testing it
  4.    #1404  
    Yes. There is a closed beta going on. I don't have time to read 70 pages either.

My PreCentral inbox has filled up again. I will clean it out so members can start submitting beta requests again.
    might I ask why you are making it a closed beta yet accepting everyone that asks? I feel like it would be easier for you and everyone if you just made it an open beta...
  6.    #1406  
    Actually, I don't accept everyone that asks. On top of that, I have several reasons for doing it this way.
    Did my PM make it through before you box filled up? I didn't get a confirmation one way or another.
  8.    #1408  
    Yes it did. I will process your request with the other pending ones. I'll try to get to it today or tomorrow.
    Thanks!
  10.    #1410  
    OK folks, I opened up some more space in the PM inbox, so you can send in your beta requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    OK folks, I opened up some more space in the PM inbox, so you can send in your beta requests.
    Great, I would LOVE to be added to the Beta test team if you still have room?

Thanks!
    Eric
    One thing I noticed and love about NaN so far is that it does not flip to a landscape orientation. Maybe its just me but I hate when Im in my car or just sitting down and I have to keep turning my darn phone to change the song ie. Music(remix) though it had a good concept of making musicplayer landscape, it lags supra hard. Hopefully you will think of a new way to make landscape look good and fluid.
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
  13.    #1413  
    Actually, it does have landscape orientation. In fact, you can lock it to portrait, lansdcape or free orientation. There seems to be a bug in 0.4.6a1 that locks it to portrait by default. You can go into the prefes and set it to what you like. For free mode, you might have to switch the setting to portrait and then back to free. I'll get that issue fixed in the next version.
  14. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Do you have a timeframe for when this app might finally be released? I'd love to feature it in my article for the best webOS apps, may be even review it because it looks fantastic.
    Staff Writer, Top10
    Twitter @Dew_Top10
  15.    #1415  
    That's up to Palm. They said they would finally release the media indexing API by fall. In the meantime, I am greatly expanding the beta program to accommodate all those that have patiently waited for it to be released.

I got your PM, so I'll put you on the list.
    JC - I've got nothin on your latest stuff. All is working as is intended, and I'm still a happy, happy boy. Thanks again for all your work!
  17.    #1417  
    Great! I'm glad everything is working well. I'm working on even more cool features that you should see soon.

Thanks for your help in testing.
    Any idea when you're going to send out the next round of beta invitations?
    As an FYI to those lucky enough to get an invite, please take the registration process seriously.
    I didn't the 1st time round and received a rejection notice for providing inaccurate information. So I went in re-applied with completely accurate information and haven't heard back after PM'ing Blubble a few days ago.
    I fully understand his reasons and thought I'd pass my lesson learned onto you
    Thanks for the advice