Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Yes please do. There is a thread about it there. Thanks.
    Sorry! will do
    For the moment, I am only accepting established PreCentral members. Once you've been around a bit and have participated in the forums, we can revisit your request.

It's just that this community has provided a lot of support throughout the development process and the first slots go to those members that have been here a while.
    Oh, sure. Pick on the new guy! The new guy always gets picked on. LOL. Just kidding.

I understand. I will wait patiently.
    The functionality they showcast in their YouTube channel look awesome! Thanks for all the effort put into this. Can't wait for the official launch!
  4.    #1384  
    Thanks. Those videos are actually a little dated now. I've been meaning to shoot some new videos, but I need to decide what new camera to get so they'll be better quality.
    hey Blubble, I sent you a beta request awhile back (about a month) and was wondering if it had gotten lost when you cleaned out your inbox or what. I REALLY wouls like to try this out so please get back to me. Thanks
    @oodlou, Your burrito is weak. My burrito will give your burrito a noogie.
    You don't even know!! My sig goes back to a few years ago on Treocentral where I started an argument about crappy Mexican fast food in the U.S. outside of Southern California (specifically San Diego, where I'm from). I stand by my initial argument.
  7.    #1387  
    @chaosmarine, I thought I'd sent you an invitation. I remember your username from the request list. I'll resend it.
  8.    #1388  
    @oodlou, My Texan burrito is not scared. I'm going to add some code into NaNplayer to have it secretly taunt your burrito when you're not around.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Can I get an invitation pleaaaaaasseeeeee?
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, the SDK does not currently the updating of track tags.

There is an album art download feature in the app though. When you are listening to a track that doesn't have art, tap the upper left app menu, and choose Find Album Art.
    Oh cool! *Getting the album art is prob a bigger deal for me!*

I didn't know it had that feature bc I haven't gotten a chance to install it. *I got your PM & 1st link & signed up & all, but I know it's a 2 step process & you're busy & need to send the dl link when you get the time!

Totally excited for it!*
  11.    #1391  
    I'll try to process all pending registrations tonight. Those that have already registered should get a welcome notification at that point.

New requests will most likely not be processed until next week sometime. If you've requested beta access, and you meet the requirements, you should get an invite then.
    @Blubble I got it and registered. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    You don't even know!! My sig goes back to a few years ago on Treocentral where I started an argument about crappy Mexican fast food in the U.S. outside of Southern California (specifically San Diego, where I'm from). I stand by my initial argument.
    LOL, I remember that argument!
    Hi,

Im just curious about lastfm scrobbling feature. Ive read once that its on very bottom of your TODO list and didnt saw other messages about it in this thread. But maybe I just missed something..

Thx
  15.    #1395  
    As it happens, I just heard back from Last.fm. They confirmed that they don't charge for using their API for scrobbling.

Consequently, I will go ahead with plans for scrobbling support in NaNplayer.
    As it happens, I just heard back from Last.fm. They confirmed that they don't charge for using their API for scrobbling.

BEST THING EVER, YEAAAAAAAAAH. Sorry, I've listened to music exclusively from my mp3 players for years, so my last.fm has been looking very sad since I've gotten the Pre.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM

Im happy to hear that, because from my own experiance scrobbling api is easy to use. And there is a lot of stuff you can do with lastfm data.

So you just got another man to queue for your app

If you ever need translation to czech/slovak language just let me know.
    this looks so awesome, can't wait for it to hit
  19.    #1399  
    Quote Originally Posted by tr47 View Post
    Im happy to hear that, because from my own experiance scrobbling api is easy to use. And there is a lot of stuff you can do with lastfm data.

So you just got another man to queue for your app

If you ever need translation to czech/slovak language just let me know.
    Yep. Their API is probably the best one out there. I've played with it in the past. They have a wealth of great methods. Unfortunately, their data can be pretty inconsistent since it is almost entirely community generated. Still, the scrobbling works well, so that will be a plus for the app.

I do plan on doing some localizations. Assuming there is a reasonably sized market for WebOS in the Czech Republic, I will consider doing a Czech version.

Thanks, B.
  20.    #1400  
    BTW Folks, Keep an eye out for interesting things on my song tweets these days. The beta testers will soon have a new version that will open these things up to them.
    Last edited by Blubble; 05/08/2010 at 08:17 PM.