Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1998
  1.    #1341  
    No one has guessed the island. I will post some more photos later, but I doubt it will help ;-p
    I sent a PM last friday RE: Beta application and didn't hear back anything.
    I appear to meet all your criteria.
    Did my PM fall thru the cracks by any chance ?
  3.    #1343  
    Sounds that way. I remember your username, so I must have lost you in the shuffle. I'll look to see what's up when I have some time. It will be tonight at the latest.
  4.    #1344  
    Still no correct guesses. Here is a better pic of the island.

It is located less than a kilometer from another larger, but still small island where the hotels are. You go to the island in the pic by small boat. You can make out the boats moored off the island.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I had not been using my Pre for music at all because of the player. NOW this is a player!
    Just Installed the Player...
    Amazingly Comprehensive..
    Wondering what makes it version 0.4.x
    It should be 4.x

Blubble you must be a perfectionist.

I thought I had caught a bug.. but am unable to replicate the effect..
    It was in regards to Orientation...
    When changed from Portrait to Landscape.. It wouldn't change.
    The Album Art would expand and occupy the top half.. where the song name and time is .. (it stayed behind it though)
    And the bottom half Next Pause.... Home Lyrics.. icons would shift a centimeter to the right..
    To get it back to Portrait View I had to shake the phone a little.

After I played with Orientation setting in Preferences... it has not happened again.
    I will try and see if this happens again. and use trace code to send u the info.

7.    #1347  
    LOL. Let's just say I like to do things well.

The orientation switch can occasionally be a bit delayed. The app watches for an orientation change event and then adjusts certain elements. Sometimes, the event seems to delay for a brief second. If it gets weird, just rotate the phone a bit and then back to how you want it.

The problem you're encountering with the control bar is related to the snapping behavior of the WebOS scroller widget. Thanks to a bug in the widget, it seems to not snap correctly all the time. It's actually ****ing me off to the point that I am going to write my own to get it to work correctly all the time.

Please join us at the beta forum for discussions about the beta. You should have the address in your Welcome notification.
    Please join us at the beta forum for discussions about the beta. You should have the address in your Welcome notification.
    Just saw it.. Was going thru all the features of NaNplayer.. didn't pay much attention to the site..
    Its 2:30 AM here .. so I am half drowsy as well..
    Will make further observations on the Bug Reports Discussion Forum.
    It's Gilligans Island!!!

10.    #1350  
    Ha Ha. Nope. The contest has been won by a Twitter follower. The correct answer is Johnny Cay off of San Andres Island.
    blubble, there are SOOO MANY freakin islands that i just learned cause of you lmao.
    I know you're swamped creating awesome greatness for my phone...for which I bow in thanks!

Just curious though, after we register I know you activate the account but how do we know it's been activated? Do you PM us, email us, or do we go to a website and loggin?

I was just so psyched to get the invite I'm afraid I might have missed something...
  13.    #1353  
    Oh you mean you didn't get the secret, encrypted satellite signal? Your Pre must not have the right decryption chip.

Sorry man. You're SOL. Maybe next time :-o

j/k You'll get an confirmation email later tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Oh you mean you didn't get the secret, encrypted satellite signal? Your Pre must not have the right decryption chip.

Haha! Not even funny! I was just about to about to place an ad on Craigslist...

"Will trade adorable 2 yr old daughter for Palm satellite signal equipped deycryption chip!"

Good thing I saw you were only joking, my wife would have been ****ed!

haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by ethic3 View Post
    Haha! Not even funny! I was just about to about to place an ad on Craigslist...

"Will trade adorable 2 yr old daughter for Palm satellite signal equipped deycryption chip!"

Good thing I saw you were only joking, my wife would have been ****ed!

haha!
    Haha. How cute!! Haha. You're fnny!!
    Patiently awaiting signal.... Have decryption keys

17.    #1357  
    Quote Originally Posted by funktron2x View Post
    Man, I ain't got no idea what the hell that island is (yet, and don't worry, I won't put it in the forums if I figure it out) - but surfing through your NaNplayer Flickr screenshots page brings back some memories...

Digweed - Heaven Scent? Iio - Runaway? Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms?

Great taste in music, my friend.
    Thanks. Those are some good tunes. Most people would never even recognize them.

Here's one I'm listening to right now. Great tune, particularly this mix. It's a real shame that G&D broke up.

Too bad I could not be part of this select team. Wait till it is released. Again, congratulations on the great work.

EDIT: I read your PM. Thanks again.
    Last edited by despinova; 05/05/2010 at 11:59 PM.
  19.    #1359  
    I am considering adding a feature to the song tweets and I am interested in your opinions about it as users.

The idea is to incorporate a shortened URL into the tweets(like a bit.ly link). Those would link to a page on a NaNapps website that would incorporate an Amazon MP3 song preview widget. Aside from that, it would not contain any other advertising.

I'll fully disclose that I would stand to make a small commission on any music purchase made through those links. However, that is not the primary motivation.

I think it takes the sharing of music through song tweets a lot farther. Your followers would be able to not only see, but also hear your song tweets. I could configure it so they can also quickly see other songs on the same album and by the same artist. Of course, if they want to buy a track, there's no better place than always DRM free Amazon MP3.

On many occasions, I've seen someone's song tweet and wanted to check out the song. I could go search somewhere and find a sample, but a link in the song tweets would be pretty cool.

What are your thoughts on this?

I can't embed the widget code here, so if you want to see what it would look like, go here http://nanapps.com/songlinks/links.htm

Of course, the page would have the NaNplayer branding on it. This is just a sample.
    Last edited by Blubble; 05/06/2010 at 02:31 AM.
    On many occasions, I've seen someone's song tweet and wanted to check out the song.
    Thought the same thing and I think this would a great feature! If you can just tap on some links for a sample, I know I would be much more likely to check it out. Like you say, one can do a search for it, but often times I just skip it.

JB