Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1998
    Man, I am anxiously awaiting this app.

I would love a beta version if your still looking for testers.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    So like, i want this to come out already -_________________-
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Bubble Man....COMMON Can't wait for this. Would really love a beta version if you were interested in testers.

Although I do have one suggestion. Don't know if it was said already.

You should try to integrate some sort of skip track fuction with the volume keys or something. Because I am growing tired of having to pull the darn thing out of my pocket everytime I want to skip a song.

Another thing, which I am unsure if you included or not was Playlist building on the fly. Preferably a snappier one than Remix has. The one Remix has is to tedious and by the looks of it the feature bogs down the phone.

A suggestion: Perhaps a "+" sign to symbolize "add to playlist" than a pop-up menu then you select a playlist to add to.

+--->Pop-up----> Tap "Dance"

Then its in the dance Playlist without changing screens or loading a new page. Just a suggestion.

Let me know what you think.
  4.    #1244  
    For those waiting for your beta registration invites...

I was busy with a lot of other things last week and I was camping far from an internet connection this weekend. Consequently, I haven't been able to get to all the beta requests. There are a lot.

I hope to release a new beta this week. Once that's done, I will go through all the requests and send out the invites.

Thank you for your patience.
  5.    #1245  
    @F3ZIE,

I am not sure how you would want to integrate a skip feature with the volume. While you can detect when a user presses the volume buttons, there isn't a way to override it so it doesn't change the volume. If you have it in your pocket, I imagine you are using some sort of headset to listen. You can skip songs using either the wired headset that comes with the Pre or with a stereo BlueTooth headset.

NaNplayer does have a variety of ways to create playlists. It also has a DynaList feature which lets you make automated playlists. I do like your idea about a popup with the existing playlists. You can see a demo of one of the ways the playlists work in the following video.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Any update on the official release?
    I'll pay if you want me to!..i just want a better music player!...The native one of the Pre sucks...Music Player remix is a little better, but we are aiming for something alot better!...I love the silk design of Nanplayer.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Been using the beta a lot. Love it. Haven't had any problems.

I've got to jump on the bandwagon of folks asking for gapless playback. Live recordings, rap, r&b, house music. The vibe gets ruined when there is no flow from song to song.

I know you have other features that are more important to you, but please give this one a second look.

Thanks.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrtesq View Post
    Been using the beta a lot. Love it. Haven't had any problems.

I've got to jump on the bandwagon of folks asking for gapless playback. Live recordings, rap, r&b, house music. The vibe gets ruined when there is no flow from song to song.

I know you have other features that are more important to you, but please give this one a second look.

Thanks.
    If you're in the Beta testing, maybe post this in the Beta discussion forums. Link should have been sent from Blubble to your email.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Please, please, Please let this go through......the quicker the better!
    Thanks Blubble
    lol it seems really funny to me how crazy people are going for a music app. I wanna say ''calm your *** down and get an ipod for now''....but who am I kidding? I'm as excited as anyone for this ap. How silly of me. Great work, blubble!
    Blubble,

Palm has/going to release the media index so you can submit the app to the official app catalog.
  13.    #1253  
    Where did you read that? I have unofficially been told it would happen soon, but haven't seen anything public about it.
    On precentral homepage. during the developers day conference. They said it. In the liveblog.
  15.    #1255  
    Cool. It's about damn time.

Looks good, but we'll have to see when this happens.
    Hopefully really soon.
  17.    #1257  
    FYI, For those in the testing program, I've posted a new alpha 0.4.5a8 on the beta forum.

To those still waiting on their beta invitations, I haven't forgotten you. Thank you for your patience.

If everything goes well, I'll release the 0.4.5 beta in the next day or two and will get around to all the beta requests.
    Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    FYI, For those in the testing program, I've posted a new alpha 0.4.5a8 on the beta forum.

To those still waiting on their beta invitations, I haven't forgotten you. Thank you for your patience.

If everything goes well, I'll release the 0.4.5 beta in the next day or two and will get around to all the beta requests.
    Is the 0.4.5 beta for only for the people that qualify to be a beta tester or is it like an open beta for anyone to download?
  20.    #1260  
    Right now, 0.4.5 beta will be for those that have registered for the beta. I have accepted pretty much all requests to join the beta, so it's basically public, but you still have to sign the Non-disclosure/Beta Agreement.

I'm sending you a PM about your specific situation re the NDA.
    Last edited by Blubble; 04/24/2010 at 02:54 PM.