Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1998
  1.    #1161  
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    I have no problems with free updates either, unless it halts development when initial sale levels drops below a threshold where time spent gets less and less rewarded. I'm thinking of for instance games that can sell more levels after the app purchase, something that will keep the income up a bit longer. That's the reason I in general feel its sometimes better to pay a small upgrade fee when leaping major version upgrades.
    I don't think Palm allows charges for updates.

There will probably always be a free, ad supported version of the app. This should provide some continuing revenue down the road.

I am also working on some additional ways to generate income through the app.

If NaNplayer does well, I may come out with a larger media suite with substantially more advanced PDK based features. Something like that might be a separate purchase.

Finally, this is just a side, hobby thing for me. I started writing it because the stock player ****ed me off. I have a full time gig and a few other side companies. If I make some nice scratch, then cool.
  2.    #1162  
    BTW Folks, I got flooded last night. I am not taking any more testers for now. We went way over twenty, but anyone that has PM'd me before now will get a slot. If you've PM'd me, please bear with me as I get everyone's account set up. It will likely be this evening before I can get back with all of you.

I released a new beta for the existing and new testers last night. My hope is that we only have one more private beta after this and then release it to the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    BTW Folks, I got flooded last night. I am not taking any more testers for now. We went way over twenty, but anyone that has PM'd me before now will get a slot. If you've PM'd me, please bear with me as I get everyone's account set up. It will likely be this evening before I can get back with all of you.

I released a new beta for the existing and new testers last night. My hope is that we only have one more private beta after this and then release it to the public.
    how do you let you know if we find things that aren't working right in the app? Just PM you or ?
  4.    #1164  
    You can just send me an email to the address on the Welcome email you'll get when I approve your account.
    ok thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    You can just send me an email to the address on the Welcome email you'll get when I approve your account.
    can you clarify what you mean by accounts? as in our pre central accounts or do wehave accounts for the app itself?
    You should get an email when you register for NaNplayer. If you haven't registered for it, you won't get the email. :P

Blubble said he might not be able to get all the emails last night, so wait until later today to get the email possibly(assuming he is accepting you into the beta).
    Quote Originally Posted by pychozoundz View Post
    You should get an email when you register for NaNplayer. If you haven't registered for it, you won't get the email. :P

Blubble said he might not be able to get all the emails last night, so wait until later today to get the email possibly(assuming he is accepting you into the beta).
    he should do...i sent him an email last month. he said he was backlogged with requests so I will wait till tonight before i go postal
  9.    #1169  
    pychozoundz is right. I will send you a registration link later.

Right now, the site is down for some reason. I'm dealing with the hosting provider to see what's up.
  10.    #1170  
    Hmm, Now it popped back up.

If any of you are trying to register and can't access the site, please try again later. There seems to be a problem with the hosting provider.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  11.    #1172  
    Please send it to me in an email.

Update: I got your email and responded. Thanks.
    Last edited by Blubble; 04/06/2010 at 02:27 PM.
    I sent a registration, but haven't gotten a response. Am I impatient or is there a server problem? Just wondering Blubble

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  13.    #1174  
    I've been having problems with the host server. I'll try to get to all the registrations by tonight sometime. You'll get a welcome email with download instructions once you're registration is activated.

If anyone that registered hasn't gotten a welcome email by tomorrow evening, please let me know.
    Understood

This is just waay out there, and i know if it can be done will be ages and ages away, but a desktop client to sycn music since itunes doesnt work.

I know their are alternatives but one made specifically for an application would be great, and maybe other devs could contribute (rod and co) to allowing it to backup the patches, apps and save data..maybe contacts

I know wishful thinking...really wishful, just wondering if it had passed your mind
  16.    #1177  
    I don't think that's something I'd want to pursue. There are already some great options. I use both MediaMonkey and Windows Media Player. They both do a good job.

I'd rather spend my time improving the app and working on an Android version.

BTW, Check your PMs.
    blubble where do we post comments? This is going to make me load all the music back on my pre. I had installed Ampache players to stream from my home computer but this app makes me want to go back to the on device music. Will we able to stream ampache to this app eventually? This is the greatest and definitely worth the wait.
    Last edited by mamouton; 04/06/2010 at 09:29 PM.
    bubble you just keep giving to the community! he says only 20, and then approves alot more! cant thank you enough.
    I would kill if this was Ampache-compatible like mamouton said.