Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1998
  1.    #1141  
    Sure thing. Just send me a PM. It's easier for me to keep track that way.

Thanks,
    B
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I'm in, been following for a while. Looks awesome.

Edit: sent pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    OK. This outta see who's paying attention. I'm opening 20 more slots for NaNplayer private beta. First come first served. Only requirement is that your PreCentral account is more than a month old. Wanna give the regulars first shot.

If I've already personally asked you to participate, you don't have to respond to this. You are guaranteed a slot.

Private beta participation requires registration and NDA. If you'd rather not register, the public beta will be out in a few weeks.

Private Message me if you're interested.
    just sent u a message
    OK. This outta see who's paying attention. I'm opening 20 more slots for NaNplayer private beta. First come first served. Only requirement is that your PreCentral account is more than a month old. Wanna give the regulars first shot.

If I've already personally asked you to participate, you don't have to respond to this. You are guaranteed a slot.

Private beta participation requires registration and NDA. If you'd rather not register, the public beta will be out in a few weeks.

Private Message me if you're interested.
    I'd love to help out. PM sent.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    PM sent.
    I sent my PM. Very excited!
    pm'd as well
    I'm excited. Bring on the glory and blow my mind!

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Just PM'd you. Probably too late.
  10.    #1150  
    No. All of you that have Pmed are good. It's gone over 20, but I'm letting that slide a bit for the moment.

For all those that have asked to participate in the private beta, it will probably be tomorrow evening before I can get to all of you.

Thanks
    PM sent, can't wait to try it!
  12.    #1152  
    All of you that have sent me a PM regarding the beta, you should have received a PM from me. If you haven't, please let me know.
    I have not read through all pages so hopefully it's not a topic already covered;

In general I like to listen to audio books now and then, but having such books on the Pre that might be split into a bunch of chunks bothersome when I just start playing music with the "Shuffle all" option. Then these book chapters are being shuffled in along with the music and skipping a bunch of these files should be unnecessary.

My suggestion is then of course to have a option of keeping certain genres from such on-the fly "playlists", to avoid this mix.

BTW: I noticed that you intend to have a one time fee for "lifetime" updates. I suggest you make sure you go for a business plan that keeps you incentive to spend time on your application(s) for the future - like certain app developers sell additions/expansions. We're talking micro payments anyway ...

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    I'd love to join the team aswell! I'm a GSM-Pre and sent you a tweet too
    No. All of you that have Pmed are good. It's gone over 20, but I'm letting that slide a bit for the moment.

For all those that have asked to participate in the private beta, it will probably be tomorrow evening before I can get to all of you.

Thanks
    Not to sound fussy...but I did send you a message early march and you said that when you expanded the beta....
    Last edited by kel101; 04/06/2010 at 05:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    BTW: I noticed that you intend to have a one time fee for "lifetime" updates. I suggest you make sure you go for a business plan that keeps you incentive to spend time on your application(s) for the future - like certain app developers sell additions/expansions. We're talking micro payments anyway ...
    I'm not 100% sure on how things work, but do palm allow micro transaction updates?

It would make sense to say charge a dollar or so for say lastfm functionality, or a sleep timer, stuff like that.

But I have no problem with the app being free to update.
    I have no problems with free updates either, unless it halts development when initial sale levels drops below a threshold where time spent gets less and less rewarded. I'm thinking of for instance games that can sell more levels after the app purchase, something that will keep the income up a bit longer. That's the reason I in general feel its sometimes better to pay a small upgrade fee when leaping major version upgrades.

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    wil there be a music edit included in this app? Something like the video editor where we could take any part of a song and make it a ringtone??
    I just watched the youtube...cant wait for this NaN music player release!!!hopefully when you're done wit this project,maybe a nice ringtone editor app could be in the works??
    For now, the beta is full. If I expand it between now and release time, I will let you know.

Actually, Caj2008 is part of the NaNplayer beta test program. I need to ask him how it affects the app. I can't wait to try his patch, but for now I can't while I'm developing.
    Hey Blubble,
    sent you pm, hope i got in on time, am traveling and the mobile hotspot is slooowww. Will be traveling again shortly (and using the pre's music player)

thanks!