Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1998
  1.    #1101  
    Yeah. It's pretty brutal. On PSN, I'm Blubble or MidgetKiller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    Yeah. It's pretty brutal. On PSN, I'm Blubble or MidgetKiller.
    er...do i even want to know about the latter? lol
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Blubble: PM left for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    er...do i even want to know about the latter? lol
    lol
    I actually had a dream where Blubble updated the title of this thread, and it said ''UPDATE: Public Beta Released!'' .....but then it was an April Fool's joke and everyone got ****ed. Lol.

just goes to show, Blubble, the level of anticipation we're all sitting on here.
  6. 2xs
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    honestly, I have not red all 56 pages so plz excuse me, if this enhancement has already been requested:
    Blubble, please provide a gapless playback function as we are familiar with in good old PocketTunes and you īve my money :-)

regardz 2XS
    current devices: PRE+
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xs View Post
    honestly, I have not red all 56 pages so plz excuse me, if this enhancement has already been requested:
    Blubble, please provide a gapless playback function as we are familiar with in good old PocketTunes and you īve my money :-)

regardz 2XS
    don't think thats been suggested, then again ive missed about 10 pages of the thread...would prefer a fade option.

But judging by the pre's default and the remix music player...it has a hard enough time selecting the next song.

When i use the button on my headphones to switch song, the first second or 2 of the next song plays, then it stops, and goes back to the song that is supposed to be played. :/

Blubble would some sort of optional last fm integration be out of the question
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xs View Post

regardz 2XS
    the SDK APIs don't support gapless playback. But Blubble has stated that at one point he will be moving the project into a PDK based application which will make it possible. So don't expect this feature right away.

Also guys if you're logged in you can search a specific thread. Thread's top bar next to the Thread Rating, "Search This Thread".
  9. 2xs
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    thx for the tipp community!
    ive forgotten the answer to this, but does this app have universal search in it?
  11.    #1111  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    don't think thats been suggested, then again ive missed about 10 pages of the thread...would prefer a fade option.

But judging by the pre's default and the remix music player...it has a hard enough time selecting the next song.

When i use the button on my headphones to switch song, the first second or 2 of the next song plays, then it stops, and goes back to the song that is supposed to be played. :/

Blubble would some sort of optional last fm integration be out of the question
    You shouldn't expect the error you describe where it pauses and restarts a song. However, you will experience a second or two gap between songs.

As Kyusaku mentioned, I am planning writing custom audio functionality with the PDK to replace Palm's internal media server which is the cause of all the audio problems on WebOS. The new audio code should allow for gapless playback, crossfading, and possibly an EQ.

At some point after the initial launch, I will add some scrobbling support. This is assuming that Last.FM doesn't charge me for that service. I know they wanted to charge a buttload to let me use their music data API for NaNplayer. I will find out if they charge for scrobbling.
  12.    #1112  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaffaaf27 View Post
    ive forgotten the answer to this, but does this app have universal search in it?
    I was thinking about that last night. It would be difficult to integrate it directly with the WebOS universal search without a plugin.

However, I think it would be nice to have it on the home scene of the app. You could just start typing and it would automatically switch into search mode. It would then list the matches for artist, album or song.

What do you think?
    i was talking about inapp. as in you are on the homepage and type a song's name and it shows up, with an option to play/add to now playing/add to plylist etc.

or same with an artist or album. you know for us lazy people that dont liek going through menus and flicking to get to a song/artist/album lol.

now if you found a way to intergrate that functionality within WebOS universal search that would be amazing!

PS when you say last.fm's music data API, what do you mean?
  14.    #1114  
    Yes, That's how it will work. This is another feature that will most likely come soon after the initial release. It's actually really easy to program, but I am focused on other features for now. Integrating with the WebOS universal search is not in the plans for now as their is no way to do it without a patch.

What I meant about Last.FM is that they have an API a way for for devs to connect to their database and retrieve the same artist info that you see on their pages.

However, to let you use it, they want a percentage of app revenue or a very large advertising commitment. That strikes me as a bit ridiculous since their data is mostly comes from their community. Luckily, I found a good alternative.

Consequently, I don't know if they charge for letting an app scrobble.

i was talking about inapp. as in you are on the homepage and type a song's name and it shows up, with an option to play/add to now playing/add to plylist etc.

or same with an artist or album. you know for us lazy people that dont liek going through menus and flicking to get to a song/artist/album lol.

now if you found a way to intergrate that functionality within WebOS universal search that would be amazing!

PS when you say last.fm's music data API, what do you mean?
    i see thanks for clearing that up, and i <3 that the lazy search is in. this RAPES any other mobile music player... EVER! and tbh rivals itunes (desktop) for features!
    i see thanks for clearing that up, and i <3 that the lazy search is in. this RAPES any other mobile music player... EVER! and tbh rivals itunes (desktop) for features!
    Whenever it gets released

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Whenever it gets released
    At this rate, I'm gonna predict July.
  18.    #1118  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb81 View Post
    Do you just not have anything better to do than post snide remarks in this thread? You clearly have no concept of what's involved in developing software. If you don't have anything worthwhile to post, please move along.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 04/04/2010 at 11:57 AM.
    @ tonyb81,

If you haven't anything worthwhile to add to this thread, it might be best you keep your comments to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb81 View Post
    I hope your pre gets really bad oreo...mean but he started it